The Ten Thousand (mercenary alliance)

DeletedUser

The Ten Thousand is primarily located in the eastern ocean of 56.

We are a comprised of new and experienced players.

Our mission is to offer other non-affiliated players and alliances military assistance for in-game gains including but not limited to resources (wood; stone; silver), BP, cities, and/or spells.
The services we provide are primarily offered in the form of defense and/or coordinated attacks. Other forms of service are open to discussion depending on the requirements of our client(s).

The goals of The Ten Thousand are currently recruitment, establishing ourselves a stronghold swath of ocean, and developing a potential pool of clientele.

The terms of our service are negotiable on a case by case basis.

[spr] blackwater.jpg[/spr]

DeletedUser2385

I'm not exactly certain the purpose of this post but I feel like it should be in the sub forum for alliances lol

DeletedUser

So you're like a mercenary company or an alliance styling one? So if you were more in my area I could hire you? Too bad there aren't any real mercenary companies, I'd love to hire me some Janisarry Corps...

DeletedUser

So you're like a mercenary company or an alliance styling one? So if you were more in my area I could hire you? Too bad there aren't any real mercenary companies, I'd love to hire me some Janisarry Corps...

Yes, you can hire us. Think of us as something akin to a "bounty-hunter/headhunter" alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can hire us. Think of us as something akin to a "bounty-hunter/headhunter" alliance.

Great, because I have quite the hit list... And you need to me a chapter closer to Ocean 45, otherwise not much for me personally to hire you for. ;)