Naxos Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Well, you keep believin that when the best alliance on this server that is on that list, wrecks you.

DeletedUser

PP doesn't have any plans of internalling Apex anytime soon.

You want to be cocky, go ahead man. Just don't be mad when we joke around and do it back.

DeletedUser5973

anyway i like to see all the top 12s and think its fun, would love a review of TLC.

TLC is an American girl group whose repertoire spans R&B, hip hop, soul, funk and new jack swing. TLC originally comprised singer Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, rapper Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes and singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas. The group was very successful in the 1990s and early 2000s in spite of numerous spats with the law, each other, and the group's record label.

TLC's debut album, Ooooooohhh... On the TLC Tip (1992), sold 6 million copies worldwide and spawned the hit singles "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg", "Baby-Baby-Baby" and "What About Your Friends". This success was surpassed by their second album, CrazySexyCool (1994), which was certified diamond by the RIAA

DeletedUser

I personally think that 2 of the best alliances on the server are not currently on the list. I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks for some of these jokers to fall off. thisisgrepolis

i agree, should a top 12 in rank from 1-12 of alliances in terms of skill/map placement/ point avg/ reliable names/ leadership and possible a bit of ABP tho its a bit early to add that in. so lets see someoen make a great list on there list of a personal top 12 based off of at least half of those points lol.

@Rclay ... the amount of troll that went into your reply amazes me

DeletedUser

Lol top twelve. All that matters is top 5 really about 6 months from now

DeletedUser

Ya, 6 MONTHS from now. That's all that will be a contender in the world 6 months from now, but right now the top 12 and a few alliances out of the top 12 are the contenders.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about this world and I don't know who the leadership of Reboot Naxos is, but on pure player quality they have to be one of the best here. Core has come from ReBooted from Epsilon and Sails of Death from Marathon. Great group of guys to play with.

DeletedUser

I think Reboot Naxos look decent, but they aren't the quality Sails of Death are which is what your basing your opinion on. There's a lot of guys not from Epsilon that are in SoD and make it much better. KaylaPlum is a good player that Reboot has and SoD doesn't, but she's one of the few. I would have to say that RN are a slightly above average alliance, while Sails is a great one. I could be wrong though, Poseidons Trident, Kayla, Grewill and some others are good players that may put it at SoD's level eventually.

Like I said in my top 12, I think RN will SURVIVE for another month or so, but it'll be another month before they start to THRIVE.

DeletedUser

Not from Epsilon in Sod that make it much beter....like me I hope? :p

DeletedUser7260

Havoc- For whatever reason, I just get the feeling these guys are a sink. Their leader sends out a public newsletter that talks about stuff that should be kept confidential, like a possible merger with Dragon Slayers. Plus, I know a couple guys in there that are not quality players, it seems to me they're just recruiting people with high points with no regards to skill level. SINK

Well I mean, thanks to that I don't do it anymore. I didn't think it was too much of a big deal at the time, because the only people I sent it to were friends. xD But i fixed that since then. Learn and move on.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I just get the feeling you guys are a sink. It's something in my gut. Nothing that I see that's extremely wrong or anything with your alliance. Plus, I do my research. That's what those questions I had for you yesterday were, research on your leadership experience and how you lead. I learned a lot, like Havoc was a MRA on Upsilon and had 8 branches total (not all of these were at the same time, but 4 or 5 were going at the same time. Havoc - OC 23 failed and Havoc -Ocean 23 started afterwards). However, your high average seems to indicate you learned something since Upsilon, so I have more research to do.

DeletedUser1189

I don't really think a sink or swim or top 10/12 alliances should be done for at least the first month, maybe 2 weeks. I know people just want to stir up some debate in the forums and it's good to keep them lively. I hate it when a few months into the server and the external forum is a ghost town. But does it really matter where anyone is positioned right now? A week in this game is an eternity, I really just see it as people trying to justify their alliance or talk down on their opponents, my favorite is when someone talks about their own alliance and starts with, "In my unbiased opinion." I enjoy when people count me or my alliance down and out, there's a reason I quit one of my other servers to join this one and be a part of this alliance as a general member with no extra rights or privileges. A lot of these guys are the ones I learned the game with or from back on alpha. So everyone can keep talking, whether it's about my alliance or another, I'll just sit back and be silent, unless I want to insert some sarcasm, and let my play to my talking.

DeletedUser7600

All Sink in the End to a Much Larger Power....;) Those are some sick stats NAF just put up in the last 28 hours!

DeletedUser

1. I am not a great grepo player I will admit that. But very few who have played grep can be classified as great maybe 5 or 6 guys who I can name can have that title.

2.I do not watch baseball so that refrence flew right over my head

3.Proper op any op that accomplishes 75 percent or more of it's preset goals. A proper op is different from person to person but that's my opinion on it.

4.Maybe we will show you guys a great op but I doubt it will have to be great a mediocre one will most likely swamp you guys.

5.We have built a great alliance made with great aggressive players except a few who know who they are :p it was not thrown together (Been in the making for a year)

6. we are not in the top 5 and yet we are 1 for nearly all BP categories you guys are ranked 1 and not in the top 2 for any (I could be wrong)

7.you say most alliances will last longer then PP? I guarantee you ascension won't.

8.Sending me messages of your many defender awards mean nothing to me I could do the same thing with my awards on En.

(If you wish to continue this then PM me.)

Was that a proper op?