Naxos Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

lol i take that back, sim, i like taking cities that are already ready for me.

DeletedUser3587

................Hmmmmm he's ranked like 7508 ,, i don't think there is any chance....exc me 3979

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

Thank goodness, I was worried my first day on the server.

DeletedUser

I'm.... I'm starting to detect... I think I sense some... is that... is that... sarcasm in the air? Hmmmm. NAAAAH. Couldn't be.

DeletedUser

i know, i can't seem to figure out how to grow. won't let me do anything. Can someone help me?

DeletedUser

I'm Pretty sure someone said my alliance would sink...I think they just knew I couldnt swim. Still dont get that concept, humans and water, who would be stupid enough to try that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3587

i know, i can't seem to figure out how to grow. won't let me do anything. Can someone help me?
Just build,build ,build.And you can also go to Wiki to get some basic skills and learn a bit more,the button in the top right corner with the (W) on it.

DeletedUser

lol i take that back, sim, i like taking cities that are already ready for me.

So basically you are a forum troll? Why dont you play this world since you have to much to talk about? Lets see you put your skills to the test.

DeletedUser

oh, yes im playing with with a 175 point city and talk a little trash, that makes so much sense.

lol i say that like people don't actually do that!

DeletedUser10777

Hows naxos doing.... Who is the monster in the ocean?

DeletedUser10897

depends what ocean you're talking about if you know what i mean ;))

top player has 2300 points

DeletedUser

I'm bored, and BP just ended so might as well do a top 12.

1. Acension-Solid, experienced alliance. A few guys who shine on every world they play, but even more importantly they have a lot of depth. Expect them to be around for a while. SWIM

2. Poison-Your classic MRA. SINK

3. Divide et Impera- Turtles. FLOAT THEN SINK

4. Peaceful Pioneers- My alliance. Still early, but I think we deserve a swim. I'll let you guys decide that though.

5. Sea Wolves- Another alliance from Kappa, and since they share a lot of islands with Ascension which indicates growing together I'm guessing they have a pact with Ascension. Look decent, but they'll probably end up joining Ascension or dying. Until then, FLOAT.

6. United Athenians- Couple decent players, but not enough to survive in 45 which is looking like a MRAish war zone. SINK

7. Reboot Naxos- Experienced players, I think quite a few of them are good and they could go for a while. I say FLOAT for another month or so before SWIMMING.

8. Dragon Slayers- Look good, decent leadership, could take on the other top alliances in 45 easily. SWIM

9. Havoc- For whatever reason, I just get the feeling these guys are a sink. Their leader sends out a public newsletter that talks about stuff that should be kept confidential, like a possible merger with Dragon Slayers. Plus, I know a couple guys in there that are not quality players, it seems to me they're just recruiting people with high points with no regards to skill level. SINK

10. Philosopher Kings- Don't look too good. However, I do like seeing that the leaders are doing well in the world, shows activity in the leadership and the will to lead from the front, so I give them a FLOAT just for that.

11. The End- I've heard a variety of different things about this alliance. Capiclese is a solid player, but I've been told his members on Juktas did not enjoy him as a leader. Another founder was just giving away his pact members identities on the world chat. I think this alliance goes for a while, but dies off due to some sort of internal problem. FLOAT THEN SINK

12. Kaotic Odyssey- Few decent players from Delphi, but I recognize a couple other names of quick growers who do nothing for the alliance, and they'll drag this alliance down. SINK

Comments? Questions? Flames? Post below, or don't, I couldn't care less.

DeletedUser36

Nice review, although Peaceful Pioneers is more of a SUBMERGE THEN FLOAT THEN SINK THEN SWIM THEN DROWN THEN REVIVE THEN SWIM if you ask me.

DeletedUser

New top 12

A non biased analysis (BP will change)

Ascension no.1-This alliance looks to be pretty solid for now (Or atleast until some more people get conq ready and they have a proper op ran on them) they have thrown shots at PP which is a bad move in my non biased opinion they have a very low ABP rating for a number 1 alliance so unless they really bring that up they will just be a run of mill top alliance that falls after BP ends.
ABP 4182 rank 5

Divide et Impera no.2-From what I heard about them they are nothing more than a world hopping MRA
ABP 2327 rank 10

Poison no.3-Mofo said they where a MRA who am I to argue with his great opinions?
ABP 3110 rank 9

united Athenians no.4-They look to be bad from my view very low ABP rank 19 ABP. (All I know of them)
ABP 1238 rank 19

Havoc no.5-Pretty good looking alliance as it stands
ABP 6198 rank 2

Peaceful Pioneers no.6-my alliance from a non biased view point they seem to be another good looking alliance right now real WW contenders (It helps that we are dominating the BP category nearly doubling the number 2 ABPS)
ABP 11574 Rank 1

Sea Wolves no.7-Nothing to say about them really they look shaky
ABP 4010 rank 6

Reboot Naxos no.8-Looks like a real dark horse alliance here pretty solid.
ABP 3325 rank 8

Dragon Slayers no.9- Dont know much about them they look solid though high in the ABP rankings.
ABP 5605 rank 3

Philosopher Kings no.10-world hopping MRA from the looks of it.
ABP 3446 rank 7

Kaotic Odyssey no 11-Nothing notable to say low BP though
ABP 1700 rank 15

Exodus no.12-Nothing know very low ABP rank 21
ABP 1175 rank 21