Peaceful Pioneers

DeletedUser36

Welcome to the alliance, SiikFiiz!

Check out our new logo:

TF3lHje.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36

Welcome to the alliance, King Leonidas 3.00 and kylehob!

DeletedUser

Great to be with you guys, cant wait til this worlds bp is over.

So north-east, 54?

DeletedUser

Hey Beast, I'd also like to join your alliance. I've been playing for about 4-5 years, mainly on the EN server. My last world was US14 NU, where i joined a premade called Insidious. We quickly dominated our ocean. Unfortunately, I had to quit the world due to RL that made it unable for me to play for about a month.. But I'm looking to get started again! As soon as protection is off, i plan on racking up some ADP.

Here's a link to mt application into Insidious in case you wanted to check that out..
http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?2819-Insidious

I'm a very active person in the forums as I believe communication is key. I also log on many times a day and have my Iphone on me at all times so if anything important were to happen, i would be notified even when I'm away.. even though I don't think the app is that great yet, it's still a useful tool.

My Skype name is TheLordOfN1ght

I'm looking for an alliance that does not sit on the side lines and isn't afraid to get it's hands dirty in wars throughout the game. I've looked at all the premades these last few days and PP has stood out to me.

Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype if you have any questions.

Hope you consider my application!
Thanks,
TLN

DeletedUser36

Hey Beast, I'd also like to join your alliance. I've been playing for about 4-5 years, mainly on the EN server. My last world was US14 NU, where i joined a premade called Insidious. We quickly dominated our ocean. Unfortunately, I had to quit the world due to RL that made it unable for me to play for about a month.. But I'm looking to get started again! As soon as protection is off, i plan on racking up some ADP.

Here's a link to mt application into Insidious in case you wanted to check that out..
http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?2819-Insidious

I'm a very active person in the forums as I believe communication is key. I also log on many times a day and have my Iphone on me at all times so if anything important were to happen, i would be notified even when I'm away.. even though I don't think the app is that great yet, it's still a useful tool.

My Skype name is TheLordOfN1ght

I'm looking for an alliance that does not sit on the side lines and isn't afraid to get it's hands dirty in wars throughout the game. I've looked at all the premades these last few days and PP has stood out to me.

Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype if you have any questions.

Hope you consider my application!
Thanks,
TLN

Thanks for the application, I'll talk to you on Skype :)

Welcome to the alliance, SupahAmbition, TheLordOfNight, and DelRey!

DeletedUser36

Beast when is the alliance skype chat going up?

Yeah, I added you to it already. Sometimes people don't see it right away. Let me re-add you and we'll see if it works.

Welcome to the alliance, james5308, mat640, and kuriants!

DeletedUser

Alright, Seeker's in. Now we need Bergle to agree to join up again... come on Berg, you know you wanna. We'll even let you go ocean 45 so you can feel like the isolated sniper again.

First person to find MATHEWMRPH or Little Cabroncete gets a CoA from Beast. Ya Beast, I just made an in-alliance competition that involves you doing work :p