Silent Force and Wolf Pack
13.01 Million points/ 7.9 Million OBP/ 56% ABP

Mercenaries and Vae Victis
8.52 Million points/ 5.1 Million OBP/ 59% ABP

The Knights
7.48 Million/ 3.6 Million OBP/ 47% ABP

The League of...
6.9 Million/ 5.8 Million OBP/ 53% ABP

Please tell me if I missed something like a secret large empire (5 million+) or an empire who is at war with another empire?
Bold means Primary alliance and/or alliances in the empire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Are you guys in an empire of over 2 million? I know with W.K.O.R you guys amount to 1.6-1.7 million points. Are you guys counting yourselves as Mamluks?

DeletedUser

Are you guys in an empire of over 2 million? I know with W.K.O.R you guys amount to 1.6-1.7 million points. Are you guys counting yourselves as Mamluks?
We are close allies. I wouldn't say we are their empire, but we do help them in battle.

DeletedUser7813

The wars aren't entirely accurate, but overall nice job.

DeletedUser3109

Thank you, that is what I thought as I just look at grepostats and what people tell me.

DeletedUser

Infection/SC have had NAPs with Tequila, LoUG since almost the beginning of the game

DeletedUser10179

Yeah, but same applies if we don't merge, Right? same amount of points in the empire. Same strength. Same skill. But you are right in general about world domination at hand.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but same applies if we don't merge, Right? same amount of points in the empire. Same strength. Same skill. But you are right in general about world domination at hand.

Yes. Tequila too. goodness. that would be DESTRUCTION

DeletedUser3109

I think if you guy's stay separate buy endgame you might have half the top 50. but both your alliances will only have 25 members combined as RL happens.
Fixed it Firebrand.

DeletedUser

IF any of you guys played Nu, I mean world domination like Knock Knock. literally Top 25 plyrs are Infection/SC, and its ahead by 7 million points AT THE LEAST!

DeletedUser3109

Yes i did that was because out of the top 5 alliance 3 and a half of them merged that completely killed competition as from the beginning they had the core from the middle to the end, even if every other alliance merged they still would be the biggest alliance.

DeletedUser8025

Looks like The Legion just merged with Black Listed to become Black Listed III.

DeletedUser10363

IF any of you guys played Nu, I mean world domination like Knock Knock. literally Top 25 plyrs are Infection/SC, and its ahead by 7 million points AT THE LEAST!

Not sure what stat/ranking you are referencing, but SC/Inf combined has 9 in the top 25 players. They have 8 in the top 25 fighters.

Mamluk has 4 and 3.
Mercs has 3 and 2.
MD has 5 and 6.

DeletedUser

I read most of this thread and I want to know who forgot to send me the memo? I'm old guys I need memos to keep up