Sink or Swim #3

DeletedUser10267

Since the other two sink or swim threads have gone inactive, I have decided to make a third thread.
HYDRA Swim For now, they look like the top alliance. The only downside is that they are a little spread out.

SimCity3000BC Swim Right now, they have taken control of their war against Hawks. They look great right now. The addition of exit makes them even better.

Devil Dogs Float They have control of O65 right now, and they will be fine as long as nobody challenges them for O65. The low abp is concerning, though, and is the main reason I have them as float instead of swim.

Annihilation Swim They are winning a war with the rabid dogs, but they are getting a lot of help from In Novum Custos and Soul Reapers. They control two oceans and have solid abp, but they are a little spread out.

the rabid dogs Float As a mentioned earlier, they are on the wrong side of the war with In Novum Custos, Annihilation, and Soul Reapers. They still control 44 and 34. They may lose to the three alliances and lose control of 44, and focus on 34.

Hawks Sink They have not done well against simcity recently. They are now losing the war 58-46 including acdemies. This is especially bad considering not too long ago, the score was 44-42 in their favor.

Hydra II Won't say anything, just an academy of Hydra

Labyrinth Sink They are at war with Hydra, and they are getting crushed, being outscored 50-13 in the past 30 days. Hydra will take control of 45, and they will disband. Also, their dbp is way too high.

DEFIANT Swim Sure, they are a little spread out, but they are a top alliance.They own southern 54 and 44, and are spread out a little farther. They are in no current wars as of now. They have also just lost Exit. It will hurt, but they have enough good players to be okay.

Inked In Blood Float Members of Inked Up left this alliance to form a new alliance called Inked in Blood. They are in middle 55 and ocean 66. The reason they are float is because they are at war with so many alliances.

This is just my opinion. Please comment on this, or make your own sink or swim. thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10733

If you count the academies in the SC3000 vs hawks war, its pretty much a wash. (Hawks nest and M.I.A.) my math adds up to hawks with the lead 44-42, and SC with the lead if only using the last 7 or 14 days. But very nice rundown otherwise :)

DeletedUser10267

Cash, I didn't know that MIA was the academy of sc3kbc. I will edit it to include the academies in war scoreboard.
edit: I editted it, moved simcity and hawks to "float" based on the war scoreboard including academies.

DeletedUser

Hawks are almost tied against Simcity for O56. Unless something drastic happens, they will win the war.

Exit Strategy joined SC3kbc, I think he wants to put them on the endangered species list. I'm not sure where that leaves DEFIANT though...

DeletedUser1852

LOL.. he is just again under attacks and simply wants to use you.
For example, its what he himself told in Skype about his motivation to be friends with you before he ran into VM:

[9.7.2014 19:17:40] moscleo1 (BesLegendHell): hahahaa
[9.7.2014 19:18:08] moscleo1 (BesLegendHell): Have you found a proper alliance who will support you?
[9.7.2014 19:18:56] *** noxnox added Marianna ***
[9.7.2014 19:19:43] Exit Strategy: I don't need an alliance ..
[9.7.2014 19:20:21] moscleo1 (BesLegendHell): Of course you don't need, you only need their help
[9.7.2014 19:21:04] Marianna: [9. srpanj 2014 19:20] moscleo1 (BesLegendHell):

<<< Of course you don't need, you only need their help (y)
[9.7.2014 19:21:27] jlev226: If this is what this room is all about, count me out.
[9.7.2014 19:21:33] Exit Strategy: Lol.. I only needed their help when I used my stuff to break sieges ..

Inked Up///Inked in Blood/// Blood Inked..etc... what, he is not gonna join you anymore, as he promised you as well?

DeletedUser10267

In other news, Tripolis left Inked in Blood for Hydra.

DeletedUser

to besmar he never was going to join lmao, we were just messing around ^_^

@Tj yes he did, its going to be a great relief for him to be in a stronger alliance then what my alliance could offer. were a decent bunch but he deserved better haha hes the perfect soldier

~whitey

DeletedUser10733

lol, that gobly guk from from skype doesnt prove that he is using us at all! it shows that exit thinks he doesnt need much help to keep hawks CSs out of his cities. which is obviously true as there are very few blues and greens close to him.

DeletedUser1852

He is just a perfect lier, nothing more. As well as you with Dub Colis.
"we were just messeng around"... lol.. in other words, it could be "we were just cheating/lie here and there" LMAO
Just proves one more time that you guys untrustful. There is a saying in my country, "tell me who is your friend, and i will tell you who you are"... no wonder you all gathered together.. Sims.. you..Dub..Exit
I cant understand M.I.A., exactly that part of MIA, who were Infectious in Cythera. How is it to play in one team with those, who backstabbed you?? Definetly, for you **** doesnt smell.. lol.. You now are attacking other Infectious from Hawks, serving betrayals like slaves.. i want to vomit..

DeletedUser

did not understand half of what your saying, sounds like jibberish.

dont care for ur trust lol, ive always rejected anything hawks have had to offer and could care less what they do.

~whitey

DeletedUser1852

did not understand half of what your saying, sounds like jibberish.

dont care for ur trust lol, ive always rejected anything hawks have had to offer and could care less what they do.

~whitey

Study English better then, maybe you will understand more. Though i doubt that you will ever understand anything. There is nothing clever from you has been ever heard just boasting either how you write wonderfull books or what a perfect warriors you are.
You created that world skype room, as i suspect, feeling that ground began burning under your feet.. to put other alliances leaders there, to leak them poison into ears... make some friends.. not to be attacked .. no any other reason.

Guys from other alliances - never trust Sims, Exit, Dub Colis and White Khalifa. Liers.
Sims also are betrayals.

DeletedUser10733

Hey besmar, you do know this is a war game right? this is knossos. beslegend is red to all players that are in SC/MIA. Cyth is over. but speaking of betrayals, now that hawks are loosing, isnt it about time you and noxnox betray them and both go ghost?

DeletedUser

Lol, oh man... I didn't want to derail this thread. :(

I post like a sentence about Exit and bes has a broken english brain aneurysm... Then she starts telling people "Study English better then" ROFL... Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? IT'S LIKE RAAAAAIIIINNNNNNN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY...

I'm not even sure what her point was about Exit... I completely agree with him, he DOESN'T need an alliance lol.

Looks like you guys haven't been having a very good past few days though...

tQDmLjS.png

Didn't you guys lose like 8k+ LS trying to break sieges over the last two days? Hawks/Hawks Nest haven't even been able to take a city from us in the last 6 days or so. Looks like they they ate 30 minutes before swimming! Then started to cramp up while floating, and now they're just sinking. Soon they'll just be ghosts sitting on the bottom of the ocean. :(

I'm still waiting on noxnox to "send me to the rim" btw. When was that happening again? I want to be prepared.

DeletedUser10267

to besmar he never was going to join lmao, we were just messing around ^_^

@Tj yes he did, its going to be a great relief for him to be in a stronger alliance then what my alliance could offer. were a decent bunch but he deserved better haha hes the perfect soldier

~whitey

Wow. That was a humble response.
I have moved SimCity to swim and Hawks to sink because of how the war is going in simcity's favor.Score is now 58-46 including academies.

DeletedUser1852

Hey besmar, you do know this is a war game right? this is knossos. beslegend is red to all players that are in SC/MIA. Cyth is over. but speaking of betrayals, now that hawks are loosing, isnt it about time you and noxnox betray them and both go ghost?

Like your supafletch and Gowi? I do know its a war game. Isnt Hawk fighting 3 alliances at the same time, with 0 help from our 2 biggest pacts? Who are you fighting except us? Nobody. You justify absolutely your alliance name..

DeletedUser

Who are you fighting except us?

Hydra, Hydra II, Hawks, Hawks Nest, No Remorse, Teufel Hunden(I didn't even know these guys were red myself ROFL), and Galactic Federation(whoever they are...).