How has Upsilon been?

DeletedUser

TEG has stuck by AM/DM and will continue to do so.

Until you decide to complete the 7 wonders while they fight with us. But you're right. Maybe you'll be kind enough to invite a few AM/DM members into TEG to share the crown. That would qualify sticking it to AM/DM. Oops, I mean sticking with AM/DM. But I'd be concerned more about where I am getting this information from.

But you did a great job of navigating TEG (i.e. Brown Matter) through a potential internal rift, so I'll give you credit where credit is due. The WW idea might just prove to be this world's biggest surprise.

DeletedUser8491

But I'd be concerned more about where I am getting this information from.

I am not at all concerned about where you are getting that information. If those are the spies you got, please keep them. I hope they keep feeding you more bad intel. lmao

DeletedUser7985

Brown Matter that is funny. I see in the not so far future the "great" oracle an his motley crew known as AR and company having Brown Matter on their faces, as well as a dumbfounded look.

You have spies, we have spies. Big Deal.

DeletedUser

Brown Matter that is funny. I see in the not so far future the "great" oracle an his motley crew known as AR and company having Brown Matter on their faces, as well as a dumbfounded look.

attachment.php

Watch what you wish for. Even Brown Matter has its predator. De gustibus non disputandum: you can't dispute taste.

I really wish the map were different for me, but I am pointed toward O56 to my south now with an occasional foray into O54. I know I'd have had a lot of fun locking horns with TEG, but maybe in some future world. In the meantime I'll just hang out and try on virtual crowns for size.

attachment.php