THIS PLACE IS DEAD

DeletedUser10048

Oy fellow Knossons (if the name exists) where you all at ?

You want a vibrant forum then get online and post in it !

DeletedUser10267

I know! I am waiting for people to post here. Then again there are not many wars going on now.

DeletedUser10048

I know! I am waiting for people to post here. Then again there are not many wars going on now.

Plenty if wars going on behind the scenes, so many stated that SC3k have yet to prove themselves

All I'll say is:

Where is AoH
Where is The Greeks

Why is Hydra losing control

Yet Sims stay steady and sturdy.

If there's one thing you learn from EN servers it's that this game is a marathon not a sprint

DeletedUser

Plenty if wars going on behind the scenes, so many stated that SC3k have yet to prove themselves

All I'll say is:

Where is AoH
Where is The Greeks

Why is Hydra losing control

Yet Sims stay steady and sturdy.

If there's one thing you learn from EN servers it's that this game is a marathon not a sprint

Supa, didnt you hear, The greeks were really winning the world so they joined with hydra who made one of their own players ghost. :) Man they are scary... Noveria and Avant really have a great master plan :)

DeletedUser9662

Need this forum alive again eh? I am here to save the day :D

DeletedUser10048

Supa, didnt you hear, The greeks were really winning the world so they joined with hydra who made one of their own players ghost. :) Man they are scary... Noveria and Avant really have a great master plan :)

Hydra the alliance that doesn't honour its own deals, the one that sends 5 support waves before the CS and the one that failed numerous CS attempts on me and also cancelled so many they sent thinking I was offline but fletch is always watching.

In summary:

Hydra is pants
AoH had foolish leadership
Greeks thought they was gods

But it all boiled down to epic fails for the "Top alliances" & "The ones that will win the world"

DeletedUser10267

This forum is dead. We need more people posting here.

DeletedUser2568

I would watch out for In Novum Custos, they will surprise this world in my opinion.

DeletedUser2281

This forum is dead. We need more people posting here.

Im here. Always checkin' in on the externals. I just usually like to read whats going on instead of contributing :D

And thanks trav! You are very much missed!