War of the East

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
As some may know The Undertakers have diminished & The Undertakers II destroyed due to the war against Chosen Few & The Exiled. The Exiled & Chosen Few have declared war on Drunk Empire & Drunk Empire II as of today. Beside the alliance names, will be their +/- rating of how many cities have been conquered or lost, pretty simple; the sides stand as the following as of 7/25/14

The Exiled Protectorate
+83 Cities
Chosen Few
+21 Cities
Unsullied Legion
+0 Cities
Vigil
+4 Cities

vs.

Drunk Empire
-69 Cities
Drunk Empire II
-39 Cities

Which leaves Drunk Empire on the losing side.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah kudos on breaking the NAP and attacking and recruiting my members while I'm on VM

DeletedUser

btw I have to know why you created this? I'm pretty sure no one else cares about whats going on

DeletedUser10246

Hey its always good to know whats going on in the other side of the world!

DeletedUser10246

And you act like no one in the history of grep has broken a nap. Really thats your defense?

DeletedUser

Wait, since when was Vigil and Unsullied Legion at war with us?

DeletedUser10246

Just didn't expect it when I was on VM, silly me for thinking he had a spine

So let me get this straight, you think people should only declare war on your alliance when it is convenient for you?

Side note: wish you all the best and good luck, I just left the world.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, you think people should only declare war on your alliance when it is convenient for you?

Side note: wish you all the best and good luck, I just left the world.

Joining in the war that we're having with another alliance is inconvenient and that I don't care. Exiled wouldn't go 1 on 1 with us anyway. What I'm saying is that waiting for me to go in VM to message my members and not me, saying they would cancel the NAP is something I wish they would've done to me. You're right though, I should be more aware of dirty snakes in the game. I just found out they are spreading false rumors like girls in highschool. lol

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
we didn't monitor you for VM, secondly we could take you 1 vs. 1 anytime, we are double your size, twice as active and twice as organized, but the reason others joined in is because they want you gone as well. funny thing is unsullied legions founder just conquered one of your players cities and you probably didn't know until now