Wars of Upsilon

DeletedUser2630

I've got a commemorative war poem for the Hive and its academies for it is now common knowledge that Antimatter didn't conquer a single city of yours, they were merely 'internals', sin gloria:

Naive Hivey Pudding and Pie
Gave up quick and failed to try
When AR came out to play
They hit VM and ran away.

AM/DM and BM too
Took in bees and double-crossed Foos
You've reached your peak, and when we're through
We'll flush down dark matter like it was number 2

either you've been drinking too much or let your 12 year old use your keyboard..... actually I often think that when I read your posts.

Amazing you guys still talk about The Hive...obviously a sore point with you boys. Like I said, take a chill pill, smoke a bowl, but please relax and enjoy the game. You guys are heart attacks waiting to happen

DeletedUser

Bayou,

It was so fun attacking a Brit during the 4th of July Weekend. It made me feel one with my forefathers who kicked the Mad King George and his inbred nobility out of the pristine land once-known as the 13 Colonies.
Sic Semper Tyrannis (Virgina's State Motto)

Or as Benjamin Franklin phrased it on the back of our $1 bill: Annuit Coepit: Novus Ordo Saeclorum.

USA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3522

legendary, you do realize that King Chaz was given a 3 day ban because he was using dual accounts. He had 1 account in Trinity and another in AR. So um... pot. kettle. black.

I think there is just a small touch of difference between someone breaking the rules outside of leadership's knowledge and getting punished for it, vs leadership knowingly using a cheating player to their advantage (and still doing so).

I'll sink back now to my silence and let you believe whatever you may want to about your 'honor', but I'm taking whatever respect I had for AM's leadership with me. The rest of you can follow along proudly and flame me now ... but at least we know where everyone stands and what lines we are willing to cross when we realize we are unequipped for a fair fight.

DeletedUser6798

Yes foos. I am sure you know everything about everything when it comes to AM leadership.

DeletedUser3522

Yes foos. I am sure you know everything about everything when it comes to AM leadership.

For a supposed law student (think I read that while monitoring Hive's Skype) you are awfully quick with the logical fallacies.

Let me simplify this for you ... tell me I'm wrong.

DeletedUser6798

Unlike you, I dont claim to know everything. I typically dont make any claims unless I can back them up with some type of proof suitable for an external forum. When it comes to this I honestly havent concerned myself with the entire story as I tend not to concern myself with cheaters. However I can tell you otherwise until I am blue in the face, but we both know it will not do any good. It isnt like you would take my word for it, and it isnt like there is any actual proof I would be willing to put on here for all to see.

I may be willing to make sink swim's and give my analysis, but that's based on information with public access. This would be a stretch, and doesnt really have a place on here.

And dont you know? Being a lawyer is all about creating logical fallacies ;)

DeletedUser2630

Bayou,

It was so fun attacking a Brit during the 4th of July Weekend. It made me feel one with my forefathers who kicked the Mad King George and his inbred nobility out of the pristine land once-known as the 13 Colonies.
Sic Semper Tyrannis (Virgina's State Motto)

Or as Benjamin Franklin phrased it on the back of our $1 bill: Annuit Coepit: Novus Ordo Saeclorum.

USA!

Oh please come back anytime.......we all enjoyed the activity :)

DeletedUser

Not that we've confirmed you as a weak link in the AM/DM alliance, we shall. Oh yes, we shall.

But not to sound like a bully. I seriously think you should hit the VM button and relax for a week or two. Just friendly advice.

DeletedUser6798

Lol every time mikos tells someone in our alliance to hit VM, one of their members hits VM.. First he said it to squid, and foos was in VM.. then to Mom.. and Gary is in VM.. not to mention Rashark and others that ran to VM, but I wonder who will it be next!

DeletedUser2630

Not that we've confirmed you as a weak link in the AM/DM alliance, we shall. Oh yes, we shall.

But not to sound like a bully. I seriously think you should hit the VM button and relax for a week or two. Just friendly advice.

That's nice of you to be thinking of me :)
I likely will take a vacation at some point as most people do. Nothing in the near future though. If you want to keep sending attacks I'll be very happy to prepare a large mass grave for your troops in each city. Problem is I think many of your players have lost everything already - some of the attacks looked like they were throwing everything including the kitchen sink. Not to say the attacks were all weak - let's just say you have some serious coaching opportunities on your team. Did you do a count of the CS sunk and bounced? It got too high for me to keep track. You're welcome back anytime as we all enjoyed the huge BP and now I can go take several more cities. Thank you!!

DeletedUser

Did you do a count of the CS sunk and bounced?

Nothing ventured nothing gained. I am quite proud of the commitment and participation shown by AR/Trinity during Operation BayouQuit. More importantly, we all had a boat load of fun. If you had fun too, great. Your a fun op target and I truly would hate to see you bayou-quit despite what's implied in our clever op-title.

DeletedUser6798

Lol Mikos you make it sound like AR/LR/Trinity hand out participation trophies...

Well we failed, but hooray for failing as a team!!

DeletedUser6798

i see 2200 DBP.. and bayou knows exactly where I was.. spread between 5 of her cities.. its not my fault that support got so heavy that BP sharing was slim..

Lets not forget the 75k resources i sent her to get those walls up. How many Reme cities or War Crime cities did we take right form under your nose because you refused to defend them.. lol your reaching buddy.

DeletedUser2630

i see 2200 DBP.. and bayou knows exactly where I was.. spread between 5 of her cities.. its not my fault that support got so heavy that BP sharing was slim..

Lets not forget the 75k resources i sent her to get those walls up. How many Reme cities or War Crime cities did we take right form under your nose because you refused to defend them.. lol your reaching buddy.

Thanks Oliver :)

X man it's really none of your business what happens within our alliances and who supports who. You obviously have a lot of internal training you need to do before you become a serious threat to anyone. If I were you I'd focus more on that and improving your members play than talking smack on here. You aren't in a position to talk smack with such a huge failure on your hands. And if the best that can be said about it is your members participated then your OP seems as useful as lemmings following you to the cliffs. Enough said - see you in battle I hope :)

DeletedUser9934

Hooray for us becoming a team, a team that can start pushing well-defended players off their cities. Where was Oliver to be found during Bayou's time of trial:

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us21/alliance/7174/members?compare=kill_def

Reason #101 why Bayou should switch over to Brown Matter.

Really? I shouldn't be surprised that you off all people would try to stoop to this level.....

The three stooges of Upsilion(AR/LR/Trinity) amassed a whopping 259k ABP, AM by itself brought in 292k DBP. Combine we had brought in 368k DBP and thats not including what the elite and TEG brought in. What did this major op that you've been saving up for accomplish? ONE CITY, thats its one city which didn't even matter because we took a city from you guys the same day you got it. My god ximi, get on some meds dude you've completely bought into you're own spin and lies. No even Hitler would call those numbers a success or gloat about it as some major coup, you're loosing this war and loosing it badly. More and more of your players go VM and AR spins around the drain faster and faster my man. We just got a bunch of cities slots from this "successful op" and I assure you we'll be stopping by soon.

DeletedUser

I would like to remind everyone that talking about bans is not allowed on the forums. It always degenerates into ugly, totally offtopic arguments and that is not something I like to see.

If you have any questions about moderation, feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

X man it's really none of your business what happens within our alliances and who supports who.

Oh but it is. I follow what happens within your alliance quite closely; and in the case of our well-broadcasted assault against you, what didn't happen.

In the intelligence field we use two means to paint a profile about the enemy: the via positiva - what things are- and the via negativa - what things are not.

And things are not looking good for AM/DM/BM, and that's a matter of fact.

DeletedUser6798

lol you took one city after over 2 weeks of simming.. 2 months into the war... Yes you guys are quite the power