Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6798
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

shhhhhhh people in this forum dont like to divulge any info at all! Not even what they had for breakfast...

Yea seems like you guys are doing alright. I am not sure if that #18 ranking is testament to your skill/success or just further proof of all these other alliances and their failure. Either way, not bad for a small group at all.

DeletedUser

every man here is a leader/has leader permissions (since we are a small elite, and very exclusive team) and has a say in our decisions because they all get a vote on major decisions, which are very thoroughly discussed and thought out.... ...as for our elected positions...
btw, we are ranked 18 now...not bad for 16 pirates:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

It should be interesting to see how an anarcho-sydicalist commune will fare long term in grepo. I haven't seen one truly work. They usually wind up getting 'repressed'.

DeletedUser

thats exactly what i was going for ...an anarchist run alliance

horizontalism for the win!

and u pegged it mostly right, im more of an "anarchist without adjectives" but i tend towards syndicalist

it mighta worked in spainish civil war if not for franco, stalin, and hitler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shhhhhhh people in this forum dont like to divulge any info at all! Not even what they had for breakfast...

Yea seems like you guys are doing alright. I am not sure if that #18 ranking is testament to your skill/success or just further proof of all these other alliances and their failure. Either way, not bad for a small group at all.
I had some wonton soup and lettuce wraps for breakfast.

DeletedUser6798

I eat fruit loops or AM/DM cities myself.

Says the man who while during this war has taken 3 enemy cities, has taken over 20 inactives' cities from either his or his allies!

Sir, if you had a bowl of fruit loops for every AM/DM city you have taken since the war started, you would have sure starved by now!

I love it when you post. Seriously, you are making this too easy on me!

DeletedUser

Says the man who while during this war has taken 3 enemy cities, has taken over 20 inactives' cities from either his or his allies

Ahh, but you are dead right. I am probably the worst grepo player in the game when it comes to hours logged in to in-game accomplishments.

But whether on public or alliance forums, I just can't resist spending the time marvelling at the glorious present and future accomplishments of AR or compiling intel data on enemy players, or reading through AM/DM/BM's forums. Then there is the off-topic banter of skype and teamspeak to deal with. And then there is that whole communing with the heavens, oracle stuff as well. I'm just a busy bee...keeper.

DeletedUser9934

But whether on public or alliance forums, I just can't resist spending the time marvelling at the glorious present and future accomplishments of AR or compiling intel data on enemy players, or reading through AM/DM/BM's forums. Then there is the off-topic banter of skype and teamspeak to deal with. And then there is that whole communing with the heavens, oracle stuff as well. I'm just a busy bee...keeper.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2553856/secretary-of-education-o.gif

DeletedUser6798

Yea if you do all that then it is fine and dandy mikos.. but dont brag about taking enemy cities like it is a hobby of yours. When it comes down to it, the only reason you are in the position you are in, is because of the weakness of your fellow alliances mates.

DeletedUser

but dont brag about taking enemy cities like it is a hobby of yours.

I started after Thanksgiving and I migrated from O68 to O55 in a speed 1 world. Not only that, I am the #1 ranked player of O55. The Doesn't Matter coalition counted on the Hive members to deliver O55 to them, you failed miserably. I cannot tell you how proud I am of that accomplishment, both on a personal level, on an alliance level, and on a coalition level.

I know deep down you wish you hadn't jumped on wrong train those several months ago. Now I am afraid I must go. I think I am gonna photoshop an Upsilon crown onto my profile pic.

DeletedUser6798

lol please do. 55 is yours right now due to the fact that you have been taking ghosts and inactives of all sizes. You must have stepped up your gold usage too because your city slots seem to come quite a bit more often. It certainly isnt from attacking. You are tops in O55 right now, but if that is all you have to brag about, then good luck to you.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, you have all been missed. Sadly, I had to leave the game =( but would love to see an updated top 12 rankings. I do see my last alliance of AM is still on the top, a much longer reign than the last pretenders to the throne ;)

DeletedUser9934

You've missed a lot buddy, I think AR is on the verge of collapsing. 18 members have left for some private pirate venture as Ximios put it and now it looks like Garydam, Rhashark, and probably 3 other lesser known members have quit this server, in the last 6 days. But I'll let ximios spin his side of the story to you.

DeletedUser

I do see my last alliance of AM is still on the top, a much longer reign than the last pretenders to the throne ;)

Sorry to disappoint, but AM just recently regained #1. We'd still be #1 but we decided to spin off an elite attack-oriented alliance named SCOURGE. All I can say is thank the gods AR won't be on the receiving end of their mischief, although we have been on the receiving end of dbps from the def support we have been giving them. As Sir Lavitz and I planned long ago, I am due to link up with SCOURGE in O56 as they push through AM/DM's weak underbelly and as my crew slogs through the trench warfare of O55/56.

As far as good old Rhashark goes, he has no patience watching paint dry on speed one world ls shipping. He started a speed three server a month or so ago and I knew then what would follow. He's a Cavalry officer trapped in a speed one WWI barbed-wired world whose progress is measured in yards not miles. As I told him yesterday:

At this stage of a speed one world,
Survival of the Fittest gives way to Survival of the Stubbornest.

The most interesting stress point among the top twelve is TEG's plan to work with AM/DM all the way to WW time then go off on their own to build the WWs and win the crown. They will offer spots to some AM/DM members in the north so it won't 'technically' be a double cross, but it'll make for some great external forum drama.

IP OnlywiththehelpofGravity has pride and has grown tired of AM/DM referring to and treating TEG like (BM)Brown Matter. It seems like my nickname given to TEG has become quite popular across the entire server.

So take the plunge(r) and make the name change official: Brown Matter.

DeletedUser9934

Whats your spin on Garydam? Funny how you chose to ignore that part of my post, and yea I know he isn't "quitting" but pulling a Buck70. Can you guys even absorb this many cities?? You've easily lost 100 cities worth from members quitting/"decreasing playing time" in the last week n a half.

DeletedUser

News Flash, You folks are hemorraging players even more, but only because you started out with more. And as soon as SCOURGE starts working you like a $2 call girl, you'll be forced to justify to yourself why you haven't left as well.

I'll even cut you slack for the players that are falling like dead leaves from the AM/DM fold. It's the nature of this stage of the game. But since your alliance was built on the clay feet of Bee-fugees and traitors like yourself, don't BEE to shocked to see how quickly nature purges its bowels of Fecal Matter.

feet-of-clay.jpg

DeletedUser9934

Who started with more players? Last time I check you had almost 3 Full alliances at the start of this war. Now you have 1.5 and you're also the numbers two alliance again. We don't push mergers like your feeble alliance, and we dont have the deep support system that you guys have with all of your lackie alliances. When are you guys gonna absorb The saints/ wheel? I know you could use more simmers.

DeletedUser

We don't push mergers like your feeble alliance...

And that is because you folks lack people with the long term vision of a strategic genius like Foos. Unlike your side which is gonna unravel when there are two rival World Wonder sets being built, we have unity of purpose. This is why I have been busy looking in the mirror trying on virtual victory crowns for upsilon. We're gonna win this puppy.

attachment.php

DeletedUser9934

Long term vision? You're alliance is a bunch of simmers which I would bet that you haven't even spoken one word to 90% of them besides mass mails. we on the other hand are a tight nit group of dedicated players that have the city numbers, where as you have the dormant Player numbers. I'll take our top 10 players over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Jesus h christ man, one of your top 10 players is ranked like 400 in the fighter rankings, PATHETIC. hes got like 400k points and a total of 50-60k BATTLE POINTS.... that its, I feel like I've gotten that just from quests.

ps your leaders long term vision requires him to save his troops for his own ass, check his BP on grepo intel, oh wait that's already been brought up repeatedly and you just avoid that FACT

DeletedUser

Long term vision? You're alliance is a bunch of simmers which I would bet that you haven't even spoken one word to 90% of them besides mass mails. we on the other hand are a tight nit group of dedicated players that have the city numbers, where as you have the dormant Player numbers. I'll take our top 10 players over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Jesus h christ man, one of your top 10 players is ranked like 400 in the fighter rankings, PATHETIC. hes got like 400k points and a total of 50-60k BATTLE POINTS.... that its, I feel like I've gotten that just from quests.

Really mate, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The length of time you've been playing this server and still only ranked 79 in ABP...tut tut tut. Hence the little parting present from me to try and help you build your credibility.
Anyway guys, it's been a blast playing in Upsilon, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with my team mates and against worthy opponents. Unfortunately real life is kicking my ass and I sadly have no more time to pursue the ultimate victory.
Be careful, have fun and don't break the Grepolis guys. thisisgrepolis