Power Ranking 6/12/14

DeletedUser

dead history

out of the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10494

I doubt anyone will take cities from Drunk Empire since pretty much the entire ocean is pacted. I'm not including tiny little alliances in that statement. If you look at grepointel for them, you'll pretty much see 0's across the board for every player for defensive bp. Anyone that has def bp most definitely got it from quests.

Anyways, I have much <3 for them, but lets make sure we look at all the numbers from every angle. ;)

Edit: Looking at grepointel, I see a 2-3 players of theirs with more dbp than you would get from quests at this point in the game, but the vast majority of that alliance will never be attacked until very late game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
People thought the same about Undertakers Empire "their brother alliance" until Chosen Few and us (The Exiled Protectorate) demolished all 3 of the Undertaker alliances. I wouldn't be surprised if they are wiped off the map in the near future ;)

DeletedUser

People thought the same about Undertakers Empire "their brother alliance" until Chosen Few and us (The Exiled Protectorate) demolished all 3 of the Undertaker alliances. I wouldn't be surprised if they are wiped off the map in the near future ;)

You're always surprised, not to mentioned cried every time the power rankings came out. If you count taking inactives while we take their active demolishing then yeah you 'demolished' their alliance. Also, all 3 of the undertaker alliances? lol you would count the smallest 4 member chain and also take credit for CF's work. Let us deal with them and when the time comes we'll see what happens