View attachment 1724View attachment 1725

Which is better?

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
We are
Spartan Legacy

Looking To Become
THE Elite Alliance

Invites
We don't care how many points you have, what we look for in a suitable player to join is the following:

-Very active
-Must have extensive experience

If you possess these qualities and have the desire to rule Lamia, send a message to [player]King Leonidas 3.00[/player].

Diplomacy
If you have an issue, use a tissue.

Founded: 06/06/2014 22:39

I play mostly in the EN server but I come here sometimes. I have been playing for sometime now, 2 months and 4 years. Enough about me I'll get back to the alliance. The alliance is based in south_western part of ocean 52, ocean hasn't developed yet. So far I don't see any other alliances that will make a difference in this ocean. If you wish to join and are in or near ocean 52 send a message my way here and in the game. If you're not already playing and you wish to join, this link will put your city on the closest spot to me.http://us.grepolis.com/invite-297462-us36?invitation_id=310268&invitation_mac=ce49309d&ref=player_invite_linkrl

If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them here, I will be checking this thread daily. And please pick which picture looks better.

,King thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Is this one of the leaders of the EN Cythera Spartan Legacy?

DeletedUser

Can you elaborate on your experience? Playing a certain amount of time doesn't necessarily make you an experienced player.

DeletedUser

Is this one of the leaders of the EN Cythera Spartan Legacy?

This is the Spartan Legacy from Oropos. Named changed.

I have been in many worlds but the ones i have played most in are Athens and Calydon. In Athens I was with Traid and had 70 something cities, but that was on my older account. Calydon i had 36 cities and had my own alliance.
The worlds I've made the best alliances in are oropos, sparta in en, and Lamia in this server 8)

DeletedUser

Did you play with Sableblack, nr24, alavatar and/or bonehead?

DeletedUser

i played before WW. I played with Lord Dagger, LordBaer, Blue Nile, Valkeneth, TheDoktor and Fredo the poor. Those are the ones that are still playing.