SIMS vs Toobe

DeletedUser

I GOT BLOCKED BUT MY RESPONSE...yes...cmon SUPA! - LOL the worse thing was..they had a ceasefire with us only to try and catch us off guard and take our cities...score

SIMS NOOBS 3
Horsemen 2
*** and this counts the times when players were kicked out of the alliance cause they could not be helped. Supa likes to do this a lot...lol..

I am not asking you to CS me from anger...I am telling your noob alliance to come at me....come at a real player and lets see how you do. I'll be waiting and hoping for all that nice BP...as you guys have had no real fight and think you can bully a much smaller alliance around. Bring it, and stop coming for the little ants, come for ME!

supafletch today at 23:34
i never took that city, I just got a mail from him asking me to attack you jeez you need to get laid or something.
As for my A game, im a little more mature than you to go sending CS out in anger

Toobe today at 23:32
Then stop boosting about taking a 9th grader who would rather watch TV. PERIOD...not impressive SUPA...I thought you had more class then that. Take some cities from a top 100 player rank, then we'll talk. Like I said.. I did hope to play with you one day, as we both know..worlds come down to just the "fighters" but in your case, you prefer to not have that relationship. So, I am ready. Bring your A game bud. Cause, as far as I can see...your guys are just taking our farmer ants..tell them to come after me...
supafletch today at 23:29

Toobe quiet yourself, your becoming a real pain
Toobe today at 23:28
I love my mouth, bring it homie :)...you think I'm known because of my mouth?? I would like to show you and your lame alliance that attacks with no LS how to take on a REAL PLAYER...I will be waiting..and wait and wait..

supafletch today at 23:26
your will understand that your mouth is giving promises that you cant keep

Toobe today at 23:25
Online to give a 10 min. window? Supa...wanna see what it feels like to CS a real player..come at me..send 6 cs. I dare you to..and make sure they all arrive at the same time! I'll show you how cheesy and noob you're alliance is...if not...enjoy the little guys while you can, cause at the end of this world, only the best survive...I hope you are around. Enough said.

supafletch today at 23:22
we kicked a player that failed to reply to any mails or give any information, your was online ours wasnt

Toobe today at 23:21
YES you have... LOL

supafletch today at 23:20
no we havnt

Toobe today at 23:20
and you guys haven't...player said he wanted to watch tv instead...OMFG>....good ridden :) "I can't miss this show." oh well...later kid :)

supafletch today at 23:18
wow that's harsh, kicking your players because they missed a snipe timing

Toobe today at 07:46
Agreed. I am only in council and have no "real" say in what happens...but, I do want to say one thing,... If SIMS makes their demands to high, I will vote against it...and I do and still have my eye on taking your lowly players out as you have done with us.

supafletch today at 07:40
Eating the BP is all cool, not everything that get sent will work but perseverance is what will work.

Toobe today at 07:38
Either way..I have been enjoying the BP from your alliance, sorry some smack talk there. Although, I do hope you and I get to work together one day. Would be a sight to see :)

supafletch today at 07:35
Its with the council to vote, that's as far as its got for now.

Toobe today at 07:34
well...fill me in bud...what's going on...I guess, I can be nice to you now cause Gulie wants me to ahha :)

supafletch today at 07:31
I have told them no new CQ's, if they already had one in planning to launch at hat time im not going to stop it

Toobe today at 00:20
A ceasefire, but still sending CS at us tonight makes no sense, just an FYI.

supafletch on 2014-05-31 at 21:54
We are discussing options at the moment

Toobe on 2014-05-31 at 21:47
we are doing fine, you guys took two small players. so what is this ceasefire I hear about..just got on..

supafletch on 2014-05-31 at 14:42
Just wondered how your doing with us apparently not hammering you guys, a couple of failed CQ's = so what. The result = your not ready for war.

supafletch on 2014-05-31 at 03:24
Toobe last mail before I block you as your like and annoying child

Hammering you because you tried to CQ us and failed, we haven't

Toobe on 2014-05-31 at 00:18
Hammering us? Like this?
This report can't be displayed (anymore).
LOL..

Toobe on 2014-05-31 at 00:11
Mr. Big Shot LOL...

supafletch on 2014-05-30 at 12:10
Next time you want to mail me, make sure you have a polite tone otherwise you will know what war is.
I don't appreciate your attitude, especially considering ive been nothing but polite to you Toobe
Consider that your only warning!!

supafletch on 2014-05-30 at 12:02
I think its you guys who are not ready, your rife with inactives as for Cat ... I don't really care what they do.

Toobe on 2014-05-30 at 11:12
I don't personally think you guys are ready for a full blown out war with us....so back off and let Cata disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Toobe you absolutely boring and have made another pathetic attempt at trying to get External Famous, try hitting the attack button yourself.

There was no off guard CQ's you was made fully aware of them all and we rejected your diplomacy because of you.. your a tool

Your stats are wrong

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us35&A=193&D=184&H=9999

Its 3-0 to us apparent nOObs, the only thing you have achieved by posting this waffle is how much of a tool you are, grow up Toobe.

Give me the names of those I kicked out under CQ ??????????????????????? oh and the proof from stats.

As for no real fight, using the excuse that the cities we took are small time players still doesn't change the fact that your losing cities.

The person that CQ'd the player you booted because he missed his snipe window was Exit Strategy, again get your facts right ....TOOL

Your giving your whole alliance a bad name.

Im glad you posted this mail lolololol you should have read it a few times before though.

DeletedUser7992

Toobe on 2014-06-01 at 20:17
Hey Exit, I see you are spying on one of our members. I would personally not like to come after you. So, here is the deal. Stop, or you will have a real war. We are both players from multiple worlds and since you have been doing so well with Apoc...I would like you to keep it that way. Another aggression move from you, and we will come take you away from this world...

Exit strategy on 2014-06-01 at 20:34
haha !! cmon bring it !!

Toobe on 2014-06-01 at 20:39
LOL..make the next move bud :)

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 1.59.36 PM.jpg

Then he kicks the guy

Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 2.02.19 PM.jpg

Cmon toobe !! get it together

cj1l9gndtu3nduyvi.gif

DeletedUser10048

Class lololololol, nice one Exit hahahahaha.

DeletedUser

I've made the big time! I'm guilty of having a date over and not playing Grepolis while she was here, not very hardcore I know.
For the record I never blamed anyone in the alliance for anything. I lost my city because I choose to take a 3 hour break for dinner and some Game of Thrones action (RIP Oberyn) instead of playing Grepolis. Here's a little back story though of Toobe's pretend ceasefire and masterful negotiation.

Messaged Exit after I caught two of his spies earlier in the day, asking nicely for him to show me mercy. He responded that he would think about it, but he wanted to be on that island. Made the mistake of informing "leadership" of his plans....So naturally I get a message later that night saying he wasn't going to attack me until Toobe angered him. :)

I also lost 700 DLU defending mattcit08 earlier that afternoon during our pretend ceasefire. Might have made Exit think twice about attacking, but who knows...

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about Horsemen, Toobe is one of your leaders. thisisgrepolis You can loose half your troops helping the alliance and six hours later be kicked and attacked!

No hard feelings Exit!

DeletedUser10048

HopArt,

Its gutting to see someone in a position of authority within your ex alliance do what he did to you, this is not what the game is about. I don't know what your experience you have but i'm pretty sure your aware that's now how normal leaders in alliances operate.

DeletedUser

Use to play on Gamma with The Corps, but been on hiatus for a bit.

The Horsemen are definitely an interesting alliance. It's like a frat of angry, drunk, teenagers. :)

DeletedUser10048

Use to play on Gamma with The Corps, but been on hiatus for a bit.

The Horsemen are definitely an interesting alliance. It's like of a frat of angry, drunk, teenagers. :)

LOLOL That's exactly the impression I get when Toobe sends me his love mail. We have officially recognised him as our number 1 fan.

313hgyf.png

DeletedUser

Toobe - Bows

SIM CS attempts destoryed +20
Horsemen CS attempts destroyed 2

-Enough said.

DeletedUser4951

Toobe - Bows

-Enough said.

Question is, how many CSes have Horsemen even sent? Personally, I have always known Supa, Boiler, and co to be pretty upright guys. I'd take their word over yours. Also, what are you bragging about? You're still losing towns and your team isn't even good.

DeletedUser10048

Toobe - Bows

-Enough said.

Show us the proof as we already know you've lied about the stats and don't confuse CQ from hawks as they're a separate alliance

Also let's not dwell on a lost CS to me it's just resources lost but 3 cities .... Well that's fighting power you've lost.

Question is, how many CSes have Horsemen even sent? Personally, I have always known Supa, Boiler, and co to be pretty upright guys. I'd take their word over yours. Also, what are you bragging about? You're still losing towns and your team isn't even good.

They've yet to land one Dan lol, they do have 1 or 2 respectable player which I've had chats with but the big dark cloud that's ruining any reputation they had is of course Toobe

DeletedUser

LOL..now Supa has his little girls defending him..Classic bud! Just like you...always knew your character...We all know Hawks is a part of your alliance, who do you think you play us for? Both cooperating in ops with the same players..LOL...cmon just bring it...enough of this..come after ME! Send your 100 man army at me..and Send Exit..your pawn as well..we all know..you need over a 100 players to take our little alliance on!!

And Yes, we landed 2,..and your alliance kicked them..can't remember their names now..as that was awhile back..but...its ok, ppl can believe what they wish. Fighting power? well they still have cities...take them in..I don't remember any fighting power from them, I'm still waiting on CS attempts from you guys...wait wait...and waiting.....Toobe, never lies and DAN my man..want some, come get it.

DeletedUser10048

Hawks is a separate alliance, wheres the proof that I kicked players under siege by you & why on earth would I send such a long TT CS to you..... your not worth the effort of clicking the button.

One last time show us the proof because I have and will continue to, pppfffttt whats the point in arguing with a schoolkid.

DeletedUser10048

So you said bring it !! Here is a little something for you.....

Before:

2ci7jvc.png

Lets see in 8hrs what the after is .................

Number 1:

2rduuzo.png

Attempted backsnipe:

2wckvog.png

2dbuxqx.png

2u6ocg1.png

Number 2:

iqiypi.png

Number 3:

2ngzl39.png

Number 4:

o6k9wj.png

Number 5 unfortunately bounced, 80% success rate isn't too shabby though

and my personal favourite moment was Toobes attempted SNIPE:

2qipelg.png

Thanks Toobe for your encouragement and helping to spur the nOOb alliance into action.

Theres your proof, your alliance suffering for your run away mouth. You cant say these was "small time players" as 2 of them are your founders ..... I rest my case.

Score:

Currently - 3-0
Soon to be - 7-0

EDIT:

SEEMS YOUR FOUNDERS HAVE LOST FAITH IN THEIR BATTLE COMMANDER

35aw0b8.png

vhanpu.png

And lost faith in themselves:

2ccxv1j.png

DeletedUser8870

as they say words mean nothing in war only actions and conquests speak and hold precedence

DeletedUser4951

So is Toobee the -Achilles- of the US then...? I mean stupid PnP's, lots of bravado, etc.

Also, Toobee, Supa didn't send for me. I just strolled this forum while rim simming and saw this post so I thought I would comment in my friend's defense of my own free will.

DeletedUser10048

Ooops squeezed another in so make that 5 out of 6 landed

DeletedUser

Why are you even involved in this? Your voice would have a lot more say if you actually played a world for more then a month. As for Toobe and Supa, just play the game. I think everyone is tired of this. Actions speak louder then words, and you both are decent players. Just my take on this...

DeletedUser10048

Why are you even involved in this? Your voice would have a lot more say if you actually played a world for more then a month. As for Toobe and Supa, just play the game. I think everyone is tired of this. Actions speak louder then words, and you both are decent players. Just my take on this...

I agree completely but if someone is going to call us out in public then it would be rude not to respond bud.

Ive said (and shown) my piece to Toobe, if he wants to carry this on then he will be talking to himself.

DeletedUser7992

I personally find this enjoyably entertaining .. I do believe that you and the people who you speak for should " sack up " if your tired of this ..

Just my take on this ...