Vipers, A lost cause,dictatorship, Farms

DeletedUser

Well, all I know is I may be the only one left. Hanging out in the refurbished Alliance forum, cleaning the cobwebs to make it seem fresh for any new recruits that might accept our invitations. A once happy, busy place, but then they all left, one by one. There is a hollow feel, an echoing in the place that once held such hope and pride of valour. All gone now. Except me. Every night when I dim the lights to my one city, I wonder when they'll come for me. Those out there watching. Because you always know they're watching.

DeletedUser10186

So what is your name on Juktas Kyle Hob? I figured the alliance didnt catch the name

DeletedUser

Hey, kylehob! It is good to see you back. You can now call me Mar of Many Alliances. (All of the recent ones stink, btw.) I want to tell you , kyle, that the VIPERS alliance was totally awesome! Now that I know some of what other alliances are like, I can not say this strongly enough! I just want you to know that you did a truly amazing job, putting that thing together. I know you weren't the only one, but I remember the nights you stayed up pratically all night while you were sick putting that truly amazing forum together. You provided a well disciplined yet welcoming place that people just wanted to be and join in. The alliances I've been in since, though highly rated, are nothing, worth absolutely nothing to any one belonging to them. They may as well not be in any alliance at all! Worse. If you are in a worthless alliance you might think someone has your back! lol Well, you would be wrong!

Maybe I'll try all the alliances and review them, lol. The alliance critic, sort of like a food critic.

DeletedUser9662

Hey, kylehob! It is good to see you back. You can now call me Mar of Many Alliances. (All of the recent ones stink, btw.) I want to tell you , kyle, that the VIPERS alliance was totally awesome! Now that I know some of what other alliances are like, I can not say this strongly enough! I just want you to know that you did a truly amazing job, putting that thing together. I know you weren't the only one, but I remember the nights you stayed up pratically all night while you were sick putting that truly amazing forum together. You provided a well disciplined yet welcoming place that people just wanted to be and join in. The alliances I've been in since, though highly rated, are nothing, worth absolutely nothing to any one belonging to them. They may as well not be in any alliance at all! Worse. If you are in a worthless alliance you might think someone has your back! lol Well, you would be wrong!

Maybe I'll try all the alliances and review them, lol. The alliance critic, sort of like a food critic.

Thanks appreciate it. I wish you the best of luck. I haven't played in forever, I have just, lost interest in the game.