Alliance Battles

DeletedUser

The smaller alliances are too busy fighting each other :/

Are the smaller alliances really fighting each other? Can you tell me which ones are fighting each other? Honestly those fights would be a lot more interesting than the ones my alliance has been fighting recently.

DeletedUser

The Mac Alliance, Andorpantheras, Wrecking Crew, Unstoppable, and what's left of BiH are fighting, though it honestly don't know who is on whose side. Sanctuary is in the mix somewhere there as well as Dark Waters and Delian League II.

DeletedUser

Maybe at the end of those fights will be one or two leftover alliances that will band together and put up a good alliance war with RA and Ana. That would be the battle of the world. Hopefully this doesn't happen until later on, though. It wouldn't be fun for two friendly alliances to essentially dominate the whole world before it's even halfway to WW.

DeletedUser

Maybe. I don't think it will happen though. RA, Nuke, and Ana combined are too strong. Maybe if Ana would fight RA it would inspire some of the smaller alliances to band together and fight RA and Nuke. Hell Hounds has some experienced players, they could play a part.

DeletedUser8562

Maybe. I don't think it will happen though. RA, Nuke, and Ana combined are too strong. Maybe if Ana would fight RA it would inspire some of the smaller alliances to band together and fight RA and Nuke. Hell Hounds has some SIMMERS, they could play a part.

i think thats what u meant?

DeletedUser

I don't know anything about their play style, just made an observation after looking at their alliance member list. Simming at this point in time may not be a horrible strategy. Wait and grow until a worthy foe rises up to at least put up a good fight against RA, then strike.

DeletedUser

RANuke and AnAsp should just let the smaller alliances grow some more so they can have a juicy alliance war.

DeletedUser10186

Sorry, I don't think we are stupid enough to mess up such a good thing. As this world evolves it will be nice to have such a great, cohesive unit, that get along so good and full of good players all around. I would be much more interested in,
Maybe at the end of those fights will be one or two leftover alliances that will band together and put up a good alliance war with RA and Ana. That would be the battle of the world.
That might be interesting if everyone steps their game up.

DeletedUser10186

Yikes!!! Those EMPYRE guys are attacking one of our sister cities with Bir and DLU, no LS , BIG BP for cheap LOL. Guess that's the kind of rubble out there. Hopefully the cream will rise sooner than later, but I don't understand why these guys keep picking fights with the Big Dogs? We wouldn't even notice you if you didnt attack and dumb attacks at that. Guess we found some fresh food at least!

DeletedUser

Credit to CHRONOU for throwing a large number of troops at me, that dbp boost was nice :)
Looking forward to the next round ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10186

Scratch that sorry, its not an EMPYRE guy, its an ex-Faceless Elite SMH.... but my point stills stands, I dont understand why an alliance I thought (EMPYRE) might be decent would wanna poke the bear before they are big enough to put up a fight?

DeletedUser

EMPYRE did attack Anastasis, though. But it was from some guy with an average 3k per city. If they were closer to me, I'd be all for enslaving the entire alliance to become our farms or rather... we could take the entire slave concept and run with it. Certain Anastasis members would have the honor to pick and choose their slaves, who would provide 8k of each resource per day or we rim them. =O After all, Ancient Rome had slaves.

DeletedUser10186

OK, buddy. If you ever wanna have a chance with that you better teach your people and have them hold their attacks until stronger. Sending your purse at us is just a BP party for us. I got over 1000 DBP over night and lost maybe 20 units if that. Since Aspida is our sister alliance, I would tread lightly we do support ALL of our members. I'd like see you guys on forums a little longer and that dumb ish is not the way to do it. JS, you guys can be food or friend, but that just makes you guys look dumb which would lend me to think , food.

DeletedUser

EMPYRE did attack Anastasis, though. But it was from some guy with an average 3k per city. If they were closer to me, I'd be all for enslaving the entire alliance to become our farms or rather... we could take the entire slave concept and run with it. Certain Anastasis members would have the honor to pick and choose their slaves, who would provide 8k of each resource per day or we rim them. =O After all, Ancient Rome had slaves.

What alliance are you in ? The "PandaSocks" I see on Grepint has just started in Juktas with 221 points.

Of course, that's 221 points more than I have .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a mystery. This was my buddy's account. She was SUPPOSED to play with me but she bailed claiming it's not fun so now I just use it as a forum cover. =D

If that's not allowed, I can use my real account but since I'm not actually playing the game with this account, technically it's not breaking any rules?

DeletedUser5088

It's a mystery. This was my buddy's account. She was SUPPOSED to play with me but she bailed claiming it's not fun so now I just use it as a forum cover. =D

If that's not allowed, I can use my real account but since I'm not actually playing the game with this account, technically it's not breaking any rules?
Two people are not allowed to be on the same account

DeletedUser

Heck, I don't play at all right now; maybe I'm breaking the rules.

Just trying to keep interest in the game and see when a new conquest world opens.

Does that mean I'm a Spammer?

( that's bad...right?)

DeletedUser

I just read the rules. You are not breaking any.
He never said his friend uses this forum account.
You can use whatever name for your forum account as long as you only have one forum account :)
Don't worry about Charl, he likes to think he is a mod ;)

DeletedUser5088

I just read the rules. You are not breaking any.
He never said his friend uses this forum account.
You can use whatever name for your forum account as long as you only have one forum account :)
Don't worry about Charl, he likes to think he is a mod ;)

No it is against the grepolis rules to have two people playing on one account like he said. I am not talking about him not being the same name on the forums