The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser8562

RA did start from the bottom and are now here, however in grepolis, YOLO does not exist :)

YOLO clearly doesnt exist lol just ask sir kipper!
we rimmed him and now he's golded his way to the top again but without even fighting (well, defensively stacking cities) this time!

DeletedUser10186

Here is a novel idea, why don't instead of you whining like an entitled little witch, you sak up , put your big boy pants on and get organized. Maybe find the good players left and that have joined late and start a coalition to give us some comp. There is 18 months left in this game and if you are giving up already, it sure is gonna get boring.

DeletedUser

Here is a novel idea, why don't instead of you whining like an entitled little witch, you sak up , put your big boy pants on and get organized. Maybe find the good players left and that have joined late and start a coalition to give us some comp. There is 18 months left in this game and if you are giving up already, it sure is gonna get boring.

Lol you clearly don't know who I am.... I've been fighting RA since the beginning and am still fighting them. I appreciate you bringing some new blood to these forums but just check your facts first before you get carried away. My post is about all the other players who have given up. I even have my own thread in the RA forums and have had it for some time, so I can assure you I am fighting them lol.

CM:
You know even if I'm screwing with ya I don't really need ya ;)
Wonder if you know that Drake reference :)

DeletedUser5088

Lol you clearly don't know who I am.... I've been fighting RA since the beginning and am still fighting them. I appreciate you bringing some new blood to these forums but just check your facts first before you get carried away. My post is about all the other players who have given up. I even have my own thread in the RA forums and have had it for some time, so I can assure you I am fighting them lol.

CM:

All conquests in our alliance as other alliances get their own thread so don't feel special :p

DeletedUser

Oh but I do feel special, because my thread has existed for a long time, and I still have my city ;)

Though of course you will eventually take it by overwhelming me, but its been a good ride so far :)

Oh and Charl.......Drake > Imagine Dragons

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10186

No. Alex, I do not know that reference, I listen to real ish. Just BSn I like Drake , but in all seriousness, good keep bringing the good fight. I'll keep posting and let's make this the best Grepo world ever coded!! I'm down if you are, ell, I got 5 on it, if you know that Dub C reference.

DeletedUser8562

CM:

lolololol its my reference i used it first and u just copied me :p

and you personally dont have your own thread. different alliances have their own threads lol

DeletedUser8562

You sure about that? I've never had my own thread? A couple of little birds have told me otherwise ;)
Drake stands for Do Right And Kill Everything!

hate to break it to you, but if anything, it was a claim on one of your cities. i just looked through the forums, and there is no entire tab on you

edit: in my last post i used thread when i shouldve said tab

DeletedUser

Lol figures you would say that. It was probably deleted after Gauss C. failed to even put me in revolt after him and Truegold sent like 25 attacks lol
Like 2 days ago...

DeletedUser8889

Lol figures you would say that. It was probably deleted after Gauss C. failed to even put me in revolt after him and Truegold sent like 25 attacks lol
Like 2 days ago...

it's ok alex , i saw your thread on spiropolis for a while... i just don't help because of morale lol -- but it's been there for at least 3 days if that makes you feel better ^_^

DeletedUser

It's actually been there since RA absorbed FS, but who is counting right? ;)

Btw Niko, I like your sig.

DeletedUser

Nice try but yes ;)
I still have the message from one of my spies from the day he joined "Imagine Dragons"

"Wow you have a thread lol"

It might have been taken down shortly after, but it was there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is one! I'll help you find it, do exactly as I say:

1. Find the comment you wish to "like"
2. Click you button marked "Reply With Quote"
3. Now this is important. Type this exactly, "I like this"
4. Now click "Post Quick Reply"

Glad I could help :)