count to 50 before a mod posts

DeletedUser

I am a huge sports fan and will watch most anything except I stopped watching baseball after the Atlanta Braves pulled their farm club out of my local area. Then they had the strike. I swore off MLB and have not seen one pitch since.

Zero. :)

DeletedUser8562

I am a huge sports fan and will watch most anything except I stopped watching baseball after the Atlanta Braves pulled their farm club out of my local area. Then they had the strike. I swore off MLB and have not seen one pitch since.

WHAT? YOU CANT JUST NOT WATCH BASEBALL!
(playoff) baseball, hockey, and football are my favorites to watch

DeletedUser10179

I am a sports Xpert... I personally like basketball, football and hockey the most. 2

DeletedUser

One does simply just not watch baseball. :p

Hockey is much better in person than on TV, I love live hockey. Football is better on TV in my opinion. If it's a sport I will watch it (minus the greedy Baseball punks).

DeletedUser5088

Hockey is much better in person than on TV, I love live hockey. Football is better on TV in my opinion. If it's a sport I will watch it (minus the greedy Baseball punks).

lol Greedy Baseball Punks?!? :p

btw daed did you see the video I made of you dancing?

DeletedUser8562

i agree with it all except the part about baseball

oh. 1.