Declaration of War

DeletedUser6798

TT.. you talk about loyalty like you are such a model citizen. You dont think about how you were going to AM leaders trying to get The Hive to betray you so you could help them in the war against us? You dont think I know you started that bogus claim about a restructuring of our pact just so you could get us frustrated enough to drop Havoc as allies?

You question my loyalty when despite your best efforts, we still held onto our pact with Havoc? Even though you continued to have your players push into our core??

Your players that left are cowards. You will fail in Lamia too. I will see to it. Your system is bogus and you are too arrogant to realize it. The Hive lost much more than 5 top players and we still lasted months longer than Havoc. We havent conquered anything yet because the war is no over. However we hold the edge at this time.

You think I confuse Triumph with treachery? You confuse strength in numbers. The truth is Havoc was always just a bug waiting to splat on someone else's windshield. The players that left were the ones doing all the supporting. Their BP proves it. You think ian supported anyone? Or Atlas (whichever 1 of the 3 players that were in control of the account at that time)? No they didnt. Thats why the people that left chose to do so.

So please.. go run to the Lamia forums..unless you plan to stick around this world.

DeletedUser

TT.. you talk about loyalty like you are such a model citizen. You dont think about how you were going to AM leaders trying to get The Hive to betray you so you could help them in the war against us? You dont think I know you started that bogus claim about a restructuring of our pact just so you could get us frustrated enough to drop Havoc as allies?

You question my loyalty when despite your best efforts, we still held onto our pact with Havoc? Even though you continued to have your players push into our core??

Your players that left are cowards. You will fail in Lamia too. I will see to it. Your system is bogus and you are too arrogant to realize it. The Hive lost much more than 5 top players and we still lasted months longer than Havoc. We havent conquered anything yet because the war is no over. However we hold the edge at this time.

You think I confuse Triumph with treachery? You confuse strength in numbers. The truth is Havoc was always just a bug waiting to splat on someone else's windshield. The players that left were the ones doing all the supporting. Their BP proves it. You think ian supported anyone? Or Atlas (whichever 1 of the 3 players that were in control of the account at that time)? No they didnt. Thats why the people that left chose to do so.

So please.. go run to the Lamia forums..unless you plan to stick around this world.
I am loyal to Havoc, not you, not the Hive, and not any expired pact agreement. The integrity you lack is what allows you to confuse hearsay with fact, this is a trait CLB and Erknee seem to have in common with you. You see Oli the reason Erknee hates me so is because I would not join in his vendetta against the Hive. He got his wittle feeling hurt and for 6 months now has been doing anything he can to get my attention. But you see I knew with Keslet gone all true power in the Hive was gone and the vacuum of leadership would be enough to topple them. I just never could understand why they didnt make you a leader, well that was until recently. You are a follower and will do what you're told to survive. Ill be around to watch you fall on both, dont you worry your pretty little mouth about that.
oh and I got a joke for you.
Knock Knock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Ohhh TT, it is amazing that you believe you hold an edge over everyone you deal with. The truth is you dont. You are right though, hearsay is one thing. I like hard proof. And I have enough of that to believe what ever I feel like believing.

DeletedUser

You say my banner men were cowards to leave without a fight but lets face it they had a chance to join you and instead choose to quit. what does this tell us? I say they were noble to leave the way they did while under Havoc banners. If this is cowardly, what is it then, when you switch banners to survive or worse yet switch to fight those who supported you? What is the word for that?

This is my favorite part......."and we still lasted months longer than Havoc" ....LOL you folded like what 2 months ago? Show us your stats again.

DeletedUser6798

Another lie lmao. I dont know where you get this stuff. No other players were given a chance to come over. However, many contacted us before quitting to see about joining. They were denied, and *poof* gone. The players that came over did so because they were tired of carrying your sorry alliance. Magnus seems to be the only good player left, but it should be obvious the poor quality players you kept as company.

As I said in my other post, I commend Magnus for sticking it out. That is what the rest of your players should have done. A warrior would have taken the attitude that said "I will show you how big of a mistake it was to leave us behind." Not many did that, so yes they are cowards. If I get betrayed I would want to punch back, not just give up all hope. That is being a coward, and a quitter.

DeletedUser

A warrior would have taken the attitude that said "I will show you how big of a mistake it was to leave us behind." Not many did that, so yes they are cowards. If I get betrayed I would want to punch back, not just give up all hope. That is being a coward, and a quitter.

I know I havent been a part of any of these arguments, but I cant help but laugh and all this talk about warriors and their warrior way...I mean come on were just guys and some gals sitting in front of a computer playing a free to play browser game not a bunch of turn of the century knights of the round table.
oliver.jpeg

DeletedUser

I mean come on were just guys and some gals sitting in front of a computer playing a free to play browser game not a bunch of turn of the century knights of the round table.
View attachment 1679

Turn that flashlight of realism off. I'd like to think the extra weight I've gained over the last few months was from toting bronze age armor not bloated adipose fat tissue. Leave me to my madness!

This thread is about a Declaration of War, not a Declaration of Truth.

DeletedUser

Foos......where are you foos? See your out of VM mode. At least your gonna go down with the ship like a good captain!

Is that it? Are you quitting Foos? Don't leave your brethren. Actually it appears that you are giving up all your front line cities. Seems to be a bit cowardice from the person who decided he wanted to go to war. Guess you realized you should run before you had your cities taken from you. You giving up the one I share an island with you? I was looking to bring you a neighborly gift basket. I mean it is the pointy end of a sword but you know....you deserve it bud!

DeletedUser

Attention members of Antimatter and Darkmatter! Attention members of their "academies"!

Today war has begun.

Considering that many of us have been long-time friends and have worked together in the past, the true "Coalition" felt it important to explain our actions up front. As we know it was in fact Immortal that put together the first coalition against The Hive. And we have all witnessed The Hive's incredible arrogance, disrespect for each of us, and eventual downfall due to short-sighted strategies and a lack of understanding how the end-game is played. In my opinion the end-game comes down to management of several key factors, but perhaps most importantly allegiances to your friends.

But then your leaders got greedy. They pulled a similar move as The Hive had done earlier and saw a quick gain in taking in members of their enemy.

...But the world will constantly be shifting so perhaps a few of us will find we are on the same side once again eventually. For the groups caught in the middle of this ... you know what to do ... there's still time to do the right thing (but not much)...

Foos is very much still in the game and has done a masterful job of giving direction behind the scenes to his lieutenants. Good news to you Pronius, Foos shall soon return full time. But while you suppose he has been dormant, he has not. I'll just put it out there that he may have just enough open slots to put him a close second to Mikeg.

Following my advice which I freely give to all, if you're not a grepo-holic and can donate the proper time to the game, one's exposure to the front lines must be very limited. Foos has demonstrated to all how to properly balance Real Life and a busy travel schedule with Grepolis. {My personal example sadly only demonstrates how imbalanced a life can get by going overboard with a virtual game that runs at speed one.}

So Pronicule, (my little Pronius) your assumptions were erroneous, and an erroneous Pronius is what you'll always be-to-us.

But I know how badly you wish to win the crown, so pm Foos, ask for his forgiveness for your disrespectful comment, and he may arrange for some form of end-game redemption for you. wink wink

P.S. This posting has gained me the title of Junior Philosopher at 150 postings.

So I must refer to Echo and the Bunnymen to mark the occasion:

"I've decided to wear my thorn of crowns."

attachment.php

DeletedUser

You know something Fortis: Cerulias, Urbiegirl, Duderanch, Digtal Native, Oliver have all been fun contributors to these forums, but it was you who inspired me to camp out here. You are the master, so thanks for the compliment. I must temporarily take off my crown of thorns in your presence out of respect.

snowman.jpg

DeletedUser6798

Well... i must say i am disappointed with where these externals have gone.. I fear that not even the most insulting sink/swim can bring these threads back..