Apply to "MRA of the Year"

DeletedUser

MRAs are no joke! Our numbers and points make us the best in the world. Sure, big bad alliances like Soulcatchers and Infection might be like "lols, noobs" but we will rise above with our superior strategy and recruitment. After all, if they conquer 1 city per day and we recruit 5 players per day, who's growing faster?

Join MRA of the Year

Requirements:
No previous world experience
Sub 1k points. If you get more, you might be kicked.
Personal attention. We put your personal life first. If you spend more than 20 minutes per day on grepolis, we will kick you so you can deal with your addiction.
Privacy. We understand your security is important. We won't make you communicate with us via skype or any type of chat. Heck, even forum is too revealing. We don't use that.
Diverse backgrounds. I want one member in every ocean, because that's how champions win.
Defensive strategy. We've all heard of david and goliath. A slinger has the best defense against those big, bad alliances out there.
Cool looking flag. You know you've always wanted one

Send all requests to Dartmouth or post below.

DeletedUser6486

ooh! ooh! pick me, I don't meet any of your requirements :p

DeletedUser10111

Ok I really do not like post like this but the humor woke me up better then a cup of coffee. clever and funny i will tip my hat to you Syphery. I must point out just 1 little flaw. Mra of the year wouldnt just wait for you to send a request to them. They would spam your message box with request for you to join them. And without those bothersome messages some people send with invites. ;)

DeletedUser

Mra of the year wouldnt just wait for you to send a request to them. They would spam your message box with request for you to join them. And without those bothersome messages some people send with invites. ;)

ZOMG I so have to quit my alliance so I can wait anxiously for invites!

Oh wait, I'm already over 1000. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *slashes wrists*

DeletedUser10111

lmao. please help me deal with my addiction.

lol Im addicted to the game myself. Far to deeply to give any help. I am not very special as Syphery has missed me with his mailing list.

:eek:

DeletedUser

don't worry, overly experienced and fast building players! Just get friendly with that demolish button! I would use my favor to lightning your city down for you, but I already made an army of divine envoys with it.

DeletedUser

and decky66, I'm sorry but you're too active on forums for us. You responded to this post first, which shows that your addiction is too severe.

DeletedUser

kylehob, you are too active on forums to join. You have also been looking around at other alliances. We do not encourage "shopping around" as it takes too much time and fuels addiction.
For reconsideration, message Dartmouth with the subject line "hey sweet thang"

DeletedUser8562

*cough*fail*cough* sorry I think I'm sick

pleaase dont just spam
this thread is made about a premade, not for you to spam in

anyway, can i join? i have no experience really. my main account is check mate (without the '-') the account i use on the forums is not the one i use ingame ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, checkmate. You look like a serious applicant. We are a loyal and supportive brotherhood. Please send an alliance finder application and we'll accept you immediately

DeletedUser7813

I'm concerned that this alliance is going to bully around the server. I suggest that you pact with at least 8 alliances to show that you're peaceful.

DeletedUser9662

I'm concerned that this alliance is going to bully around the server. I suggest that you pact with at least 8 alliances to show that you're peaceful.

And to make sure they are last in bp, that always helps

DeletedUser

I'm so confused now. I got an invite, but... I'm afraid I'll be kicked out as soon as I accept!

DeletedUser10023

can I join? think I will be a good candidate.. I am very experienced!! I had 4 accounts, with all of them I had 200+ cities before, but I sadly forgot the accoount names so you cant check on grepointel.. :/