COSA

DeletedUser10119

That so cool, I get to be a super hero!
Its also very entreating that "cosa doesn't care about this" when there are frequently coordinated attacks on my cities that are way out of where they would normally be attacking.

DeletedUser9268

CoSA.png

DeletedUser9268

cwill.png

Um,

C an't
W ithstand
I ncoming,
L ittle
L oser

???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10119

You should ask fox about his 2 losses yesterday, not to mention that 2 other cqs were sent just a few hours later and have yet to be stopped. Oh and fox, my compliments on the city, I think it is in need of the fewest corrections out of all my cqs.

Actually I just looked closer at you pic, did you just happen not to see the top line?

DeletedUser9268

You should ask fox about his 2 losses yesterday, not to mention that 2 other cqs were sent just a few hours later and have yet to be stopped. Oh and fox, my compliments on the city, I think it is in need of the fewest corrections out of all my cqs.

Actually I just looked closer at you pic, did you just happen not to see the top line?

Um, Foxmore is not in the forums talking smack like you are.

DeletedUser10119

Just cause he doesn't do it publicly doesn't mean he doesn't do it. Also I complimented him so I don't mow why your complaining. I simply pointed out that fox lost two cities, perhaps you didn't realize for all I know.

DeletedUser9268

Just cause he doesn't do it publicly doesn't mean he doesn't do it. Also I complimented him so I don't mow why your complaining. I simply pointed out that fox lost two cities, perhaps you didn't realize for all I know.

Huh? If he does not talk trash publicly then it means he doesn't talk trash publicly. I do not see any complaints in my last post as I only pointed out the obvious. I also do not see where you "simply" pointed out that "fox lost two cities" (I only see one and really don't see the relevance at all). It is becoming very, very unclear as to what you may or may not know. Did Casper teach you how to play?

DeletedUser10119

My bad, its true you weren't complaining. As for the trash talk part, if you can't understand, then I don't know what to tell you. And yes fox lost two cities, but only one was to me. If I am unclear to you it is your fault.

DeletedUser9268

My bad, its true you weren't complaining. As for the trash talk part, if you can't understand, then I don't know what to tell you. And yes fox lost two cities, but only one was to me. If I am unclear to you it is your fault.

Your wrote: "If I am unclear to you it is your fault". No young man, if you are unable to communicate effectively to the extent people are unable to get your meaning then it is your fault. And I am still wondering what in the world that player you mentioned has anything to do with your defamatory comments while being systematically whipped by the very alliance you claim is not worthy of membership. Ok, I am getting bored with you. Could you go find someone a little more advanced for me to spar with?

DeletedUser10119

Its your fault because its clear to others, just not to you. And I'm sorry, I forgot that you can point out your advances and I can't point out ours. There was no bashing all. I said fox for was to specify what so you could look it up if you wanted to. I didn't mention Hagorious because his cities were in siege, I thought it best not to draw attention to it. I'll try to bring it to your level of comprehension next time.

DeletedUser9268

Its your fault because its clear to others, just not to you. And I'm sorry, I forgot that you can point out your advances and I can't point out ours. There was no bashing all. I said fox for was to specify what so you could look it up if you wanted to. I didn't mention Hagorious because his cities were in siege, I thought it best not to draw attention to it. I'll try to bring it to your level of comprehension next time.

You wrote: "Its your fault because its clear to others"

Who? There are no posts that reflect that.

You wrote: "I forgot that you can point out your advances and I can't point out ours."

I did not point out advances, I was pointing out your weaknesses.

Your wrote: "I'll try to bring it to your level of comprehension next time."

Thank you for promising to step it up.

DeletedUser10119

You should be a politician, your good at manipulating words. As for being clear, the alliances fighting cosa have gotten a good laugh out of this and your arrogance. As for weaknesses/advances, its whichever you want to call it.

DeletedUser9268

You should be a politician, your good at manipulating words. As for being clear, the alliances fighting cosa have gotten a good laugh out of this and your arrogance. As for weaknesses/advances, its whichever you want to call it.

You started this thread with asinine comments and false propaganda. Now, you have been thrashed in this venue as well as having your cities taken in the game for your buffoonery. Perhaps you should learn when to become silent--it may occur to you soon that you are the one being laughed at. Now run along and play.

DeletedUser10119

I have made no false statements, I just advertised the truth more than it normally would have been. I would not say I have been thrashed at all, or even thrashed anyone myself. I am just having a conversation where everyone can see you scramble with posts that have no substance. Actually I don't suppose its too much of a conversation as all you have said is that I have lost cities, I spread propaganda, and that you are "thrashing" me in this thread. You have said nothing of how what I said is untrue.
Perhaps I gave you too much credit.

DeletedUser9268

I have made no false statements, I just advertised the truth more than it normally would have been. I would not say I have been thrashed at all, or even thrashed anyone myself. I am just having a conversation where everyone can see you scramble with posts that have no substance. Actually I don't suppose its too much of a conversation as all you have said is that I have lost cities, I spread propaganda, and that you are "thrashing" me in this thread. You have said nothing of how what I said is untrue.
Perhaps I gave you too much credit.

You wrote: "I just advertised the truth"

No young man, you concocted a theory that you invented as a propaganda tool and assert as "the truth". You are not qualified to send messages to members of CoSA claiming to know something you cannot possibly know. Considering that I am qualified to speak on behalf of CoSA (and you of course being not qualified), it is knee-slapping hilarious that you would suggest that my posts lack substance. You have been thrashed harshly and apparently you are so ignorant that you do not even know when to be embarrassed. Are you so lost and confused that you do not even realize when you have been made a fool? Wow...and you made it into the Org? Consider yourself lucky to be in an alliance that good.