Declaration of War

DeletedUser6798

Your earlier statements really ring hollow when you don't even know your own alliance's situation...I have a feeling Fortis will start his "external forum" abstinence again...lol

Like I said he was just a figurehead.. Just a regular Queen of England

DeletedUser

May her reign be a long one...Long live the Queen....lol thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I guess if you can't beat them you'll just guild gouge them to death or get mods to ban them. GG!

DeletedUser6798

Still in denial. The truth is Havoc was beat well before this. Just like The Hive was set for downfall months before it was actually closed. The truth is you were just bragging about 250 players (was 500) and only 5 left. That is 2 percent. Yes they made up a good portion of your cities in a particular area, but still 5 players. And yet your great alliance is going to fold like an accordion? That speaks volumes of the rest of your players.

At least do something. Stick around and fight.. Just please dont go and infect Lamia with your "system"\

Edit: Side note.. Ximikos where art thou??? I really wanted to hear from you about the score..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ghost City

First it was Irishmule, now Atlas-J has ghosted. Guessing that is gonna be the story for the rest of Havoc. *focuses eyes squarely on the east* As if we weren't doing enough damaging against you all in SO and AR. Here we go!!!

Almost forgot for those of you saying we are only taking "in-actives"...Let them know we are coming for them....

DeletedUser9979

How do you kill a squid? By removing its tentacles.

Defense always has the upper hand at first, until finally it gives way to VMs, apathy and despair.

220 VPs ; 0 losses in week one
180 VPs ; 0 losses in week two
150 VPs; 1 loss in week three
100 VPs ; 4 losses in week four
VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; week 5.

ximikos, its been four weeks and still no cities lost on my part at least.... can you say the same?

DeletedUser

ximikos, its been four weeks and still no cities lost on my part at least.... can you say the same?

I lost one city to MomQB-led-attack by a razor thin margin at cs time. It was good sport, and I duly congratulated her. I'd have preferred to win that battle, but losing a city in nail-biter fashion runs gloriously second only to gaining one that way. I repaired the damage to our stats by immediately taking one of yours with the open slot.

But keep filling your ranks with fair weather friends,
and feel smug behind your house of stats made of twigs,
for when the fierce easterly winds begin to blow,
to the VM buttons your friends will go.

Wisdom be attentive!

The Oracle of Upsilon hath spoken.

DeletedUser6798

I hope you didnt go missing for a week just to come up with that poem.

DeletedUser9979

I lost one city to MomQB-led-attack by a razor thin margin at cs time. It was good sport, and I duly congratulated her. I'd have preferred to win that battle, but losing a city in nail-biter fashion runs gloriously second only to gaining one that way. I repaired the damage to our stats by immediately taking one of yours with the open slot.

But keep filling your ranks with fair weather friends,
and feel smug behind your house of stats made of twigs,
for when the fierce easterly winds begin to blow,
to the VM buttons your friends will go.

Wisdom be attentive!

The Oracle of Upsilon hath spoken.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Mikos would love to take a live one,
But inactives must do.

DeletedUser

Ah but the use of poems, parables and prophecy has always been a foil to those swollen with foolish pride:

"Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says, 'YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND; YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

I'm not claiming that Jesus takes sides when in comes to grepo, but your lack of appreciation for the Oracle of Upsilon call to mind his famous words.

To appeal to a more Olympic theme, I should say the 'hubris' of your last comment shall reap vengeance from the Zeus, Hades, Hera, Athena and Poseidon. When you offend their beloved Oracle, you offend them!

Oh btw. Special Ops officially declares war on Antimatter by violated their silly stipulation that SO stay out of O56 or risk war. Seems Garydam planted the flag right in the midst of your WW islands. BAMM.

http://vimeo.com/7014548

DeletedUser9979

Thou shall put aside thy cask of ale before responding to these threads....

Squid 3: 16

DeletedUser

You folks continue eating the B.S. burritos you keep cooking up and you might wind up blowing it out your backsides like the guy in the video above. Just a friendly warning.

DeletedUser6798

There is nothing friendly about THAT video.

And if we are eating burritos, they are made from the farms of our recently conquered enemy cities

Sounds like Two Fortis took over Mikos' account on here

DeletedUser

Sounds like Two Fortis took over Mikos' account on here

That is a very high compliment. He was a true legend on this external forum, a pioneer who pushed the limits of the spammable. I am unworthy of the comparison.

DeletedUser

That is a very high compliment. He was a true legend on this external forum, a pioneer who pushed the limits of the spammable. I am unworthy of the comparison.
Thanks for the love Ximi

So first Oli has the figurehead theory and now this. I'll tell you one thing. I'd rather be loyalty, than a stat pushin parrot shhh-er, sitting on peoples shoulders.

It's a shame this is the best of who the Hive has left on Upsilon, kinda sours the memory. I liked to think we used to have something in common, Integrity. Once upon a time, you stood for something too.

Nowadays you confuse triumph with treachery and remind me of a certain chess playing pigeon. The Havoc players you bash on for ghosting, are the same players who supported these traitors. Havoc made Firebrand. Remember when AM/DM fed him 90K in one weekend, he accomplished this with their support and.....wait for it....yep, you guessed it, Havoc's "system". For 8 months Havoc held the West and you've been with your outfit for what like 15 mins? Yea the odds of Havoc winning a crown are all but gone but the best part is Magus and I are here to show you what going down with your banner in hand actually looks like.

Congrats you managed flipped some players we counted on and now dance about as though you actually conquered something. I expected this from CLB and Er-knee but frankly not from you. Ximi Nailed it! The devil is in the details, death to the sophists.