HYDRA vs THE GREEKS

• Thread starter orfeas katw patisiwn
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It was about time for such a confrontation...We already took head on concquers,but i owe my respect to a specific Hydra's player about his defensive skills..I'm glad to face such opponents and these battles give a wild beauty to the game...Never forget that we are "enemies" just in the game...
Enjoy the game...

DeletedUser

i look forward to fighting the greeks ^_^ thanks for the update

~whitey

DeletedUser

the distance between our cities is around 14 hours with c/s..this means we still have future..lol..i really enjoy having strong opponents..

DeletedUser

^_^ 14 hours is true o_O but maybe we can remedy that ive been wanting a good fight and you guys are the place to be! it cant come soon enough >_< good luck in the mean time!

~whitey

DeletedUser

^_^ 14 hours is true o_O but maybe we can remedy that ive been wanting a good fight and you guys are the place to be! it cant come soon enough >_< good luck in the mean time!

~whitey

Don't be discouraged. I made a 37 hour trip just to get a glimpse of battle myself! : )
We've increase in the BP rankings, both offensively and defensively. Let's keep the momentum going.

DeletedUser9662

Finally the war is announced! Good luck to both sides, should be good

DeletedUser

Finally the war is announced! Good luck to both sides, should be good

Luck won't be deciding the outcome of this conflict, in my opinion. It's not just a couple under-dog alliances duking it out; It's a group of experienced players playing a numbers game - and numbers rarely rely upon luck to succeed, if ever. Experience is what it's all about, with a mixture of other factors; luck being excluded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

I was just trying to be nice, for the love of god just leave me alone!

DeletedUser

I was just trying to be nice, for the love of god just leave me alone!

Don't make this thread about you (again). Especially when it regards my Alliance; I imagine I'd be able to freely speak. I simply pointed out that luck won't have a say in this war. If you took offense to it, calm down mate.

Given the skillset and experience of both Alliances, they're going to require more than just 'luck' to overcome victorious. That's literally, all I said.

DeletedUser7241

Don't make this thread about you (again). I simply pointed out that luck won't have a say in this war. If you took offense to it, calm down mate.

Given the skillset and experience of both Alliances, they're going to require more than just 'luck' to overcome victorious. That's literally, all I said.

You are the one making it about Kyle. What you don't seem to realize is by accusing him is that you are becoming what you keep accusing him of. Stop making every thread about your hate for Kyle by doing that YOU are spaming. This is the last time i'm saying this to you for the risk of me becoming you. LOL

DeletedUser

Progress

On Topic:
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/6/alliancechanges

A bunch of members have been leaving HYDRA over the past couple of weeks. A few have even been conquered (roughly 4 - 5). As far as on our end, we've lost a couple inactive members (none over 1,300 points) to scattered Alliances. I'd like for a HYDRA representative/supporter to give us their take on things. I personally believe they're holding their own quite well.

Things are looking smooth - as of yet.

******* OFF - TOPIC *********
If you MUST reply to the text below, please do so within Private Message.
You are the one making it about Kyle.

I won't even bother arguing as far as that statement goes, so I'll tell you what I told him. This thread regards my alliance. He made a statement (with good intentions) about luck, and I replied. He took offense to it regardless and it suddenly became about 'leaving him alone'.

about your hate for Kyle

Hate? Lets not jump to conclusions. The kid hasn't given me a single reason to 'hate' him. His gameplay speaks volumes more than his posting habits. If only the latter were as good as the former. You following him like a puppy defending his every move is as ironic as you preaching to me about spam.

Anyhow. I took it to private messages with him to refrain from derailing threads (implying others won't do it regardless).

If you feel as if you have an issue with me mate, shoot me a Private Message as well. I'll gladly respond accordingly.

DeletedUser

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

WAR UPDATE
Sunday, May 18th, 2014

DISCLAIMER: The war is roughly 2.5 weeks old; The victory is still up for grabs, as neither Alliance has utilized their big guns.

HYDRA's RANK PRE-WAR: 1st
⇆ GREEK's RANK PRE-WAR: 4th

HYDRA's RANK POST-WAR: 1st (Remained Stable)
⇆ GREEK's RANK POST-WAR: 2nd (+2 R a n k s)

HYDRA's OFFENSIVE BP PRE-WAR: 1st
⇆ GREEK's OFFENSIVE BP PRE-WAR: 5th

HYDRA's OFFENSIVE BP POST-WAR: 1st (Remained Stable)
⇆ GREEK's OFFENSIVE BP POST-WAR: 2nd (+3 R a n k s)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Ever since the war)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>​
HYDRA's CITY ACTIVITY: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/6/alliancechanges
GREEK's CITY ACTIVITY: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/35/alliancechanges

~Progress On Either Side~​
HYDRA'S CITY LOSSES TO THE GREEKS (<- CLICK ME) ☑
GREEK'S CITY LOSSES TO HYDRA (<- CLICK ME) ☑

CITY GAINS/LOSSES RESULTS:
HYDRA: -5 (+1)
THE GREEKS: +5 (-1)

Made it as pretty as I could for y'all.
That's all for now folks! We'll try to keep it updated as often as possible.
Mολὼν Λαβέ, HYDRA.

DeletedUser8870

i agree nice table good information doesn't seem much of a war yet only 5-1 and a little less than a week old, its like the stick and move phase can't wait to see what happens when these two powerhouses go all out

DeletedUser

Nice table, thanks for the info!
i agree nice table good information doesn't seem much of a war yet only 5-1 and a little less than a week old, its like the stick and move phase can't wait to see what happens when these two powerhouses go all out
Nice table

Thanks guys. I don't usually post statistics and whatnot, so it's a relief to read the compliments to say the least.
Obviously, the war is still very young, so the outcome is anyone's guess. Hydra's been through quite a bit of conflict even before the recent war was brought to them, but they've got a couple allies supporting them as well - so it evens things out for now. I'll be posting reports in the following weeks.

I urge any spokespeople from Hydra's side to fill in the blanks. These stats are purely unbiased and foretold with as much accuracy as possible. Don't hesitate to correct me or add anything I missed.

DeletedUser

give it 2 weeks who knows maybe hydra will start landing there CS ^_^

~whitey