History of Delphi... as it unfolds

DeletedUser8562

Hey guys
Here you can write YOUR history of Delphi, as it happened. Battles, Wars, Betrayals, Alliances, Friends etc.

I will do mine later (too busy right now lol)

Creds go to Ace-Wolf from chi
Read some of their stuff for inspiration on what to right about if you are stuck!

DeletedUser8562

I know this is a double post.

But nobody, NOBODY has a history of delphi?

anyway, ill try to post mine tomorrow.

DeletedUser5088

basically Check-mate dragged me into going this world. I joined SS because I like h3ll hunter and check mate was leader.
no one was really helping each other so it turned into a MRA.
Then h3ll hunter rage quit and it all went down hill from there. I went down with the ship because I wanted to be loyal.

DeletedUser8562

no one was really helping each other so it turned into a MRA.

me and stim and munsonroye were giving bir out as fast as we could build em
there were a few others who were helping but none as big when ss fell

DeletedUser9651

The history of Delphi first the fall of Didact then the fall of SS then the fall of Titanamochy ( sorry if its misspelled) then the fall of Chronus then the fall Pinky and the Brain then the fall of lockdown and its sister alliance then the fall of the Federation Trio of sister alliances and then the fall of the Titans now whos next that's the question Warkings seems likely but after that then who pow/burb or will they find a way to strike back and drive us out of 54

DeletedUser

The history of Delphi first the fall of Didact then the fall of SS then the fall of Titanamochy ( sorry if its misspelled) then the fall of Chronus then the fall Pinky and the Brain then the fall of lockdown and its sister alliance then the fall of the Federation Trio of sister alliances and then the fall of the Titans now whos next that's the question Warkings seems likely but after that then who pow/burb or will they find a way to strike back and drive us out of 54

You underestimate WAR KINGS ;D

DeletedUser8889

i honestly think i could write a novel with my history on this server

DeletedUser

ummm not really u guys have lost how many cities to us?

Lol- I'm not in WK, but they are very resilient. For being trapped in the middle of a slaughterhouse (you can't call it anything else), they have done extremely well at bouncing back. They didn't hop ship, they relocated to another ocean to continue the game. Most people would quit after that, and many WK did I'm sure, but they kept on. Cities are won and lost overnight on this game. Resilience is a quality that is not to be scoffed at. Necromongers fell apart in a much more favorable situation, and they all ran off to ya'll, or joined the other side. Not so with WK. In the future, there may be an end to WK, but I wouldn't go so far to say that they will collapse next. They have a large player population in 34/44 interspersed with PoW, so I don't think you will see the collapse of them any time soon, unless it's in a merge. Just my thoughts. Maybe you should look at some maps and look into the history of alliances before you pass such judgments. I've learned that predicting the future in this game is a tricky business. People can jump from one alliance to another very quickly and alliances can switch sides too. As this thread is for summing up the past, perhaps you should stick to that.

DeletedUser9651

Lol- I'm not in WK, but they are very resilient. For being trapped in the middle of a slaughterhouse (you can't call it anything else), they have done extremely well at bouncing back. They didn't hop ship, they relocated to another ocean to continue the game. Most people would quit after that, and many WK did I'm sure, but they kept on. Cities are won and lost overnight on this game. Resilience is a quality that is not to be scoffed at. Necromongers fell apart in a much more favorable situation, and they all ran off to ya'll, or joined the other side. Not so with WK. In the future, there may be an end to WK, but I wouldn't go so far to say that they will collapse next. They have a large player population in 34/44 interspersed with PoW, so I don't think you will see the collapse of them any time soon, unless it's in a merge. Just my thoughts. Maybe you should look at some maps and look into the history of alliances before you pass such judgments. I've learned that predicting the future in this game is a tricky business. People can jump from one alliance to another very quickly and alliances can switch sides too. As this thread is for summing up the past, perhaps you should stick to that.

to be honest if pow or burb fall before them that will be the sign that the legion coalition has won wk can fall and burb and pow can still go one but wk without pow and burb they would die out real fat and I look at the maps and they just keep getting pushed back pow and burb have put up a much stiffer front

DeletedUser

to be honest if pow or burb fall before them that will be the sign that the legion coalition has won wk can fall and burb and pow can still go one but wk without pow and burb they would die out real fat and I look at the maps and they just keep getting pushed back pow and burb have put up a much stiffer front

Defeating one or 2 alliances doesn't constitute winning. Y'all forget sometimes that this server still has over a year to go till an actual winner is declared and yea some of these people will be around in the end but i can almost guarantee half of the alliance out there now will change in someway. And if POW or burb gets " beaten" the players can still remain and can go to other alliances Who haven't been and then this whole thing will start all over again.

(also some of you who are new to the game dont know and some who aren't may have forgotten the Coalition will never fully win unless they wipe every red off the map which will never happen. When WW roll around they will all have to fight each other and even the 3 legions will have to unless they expect the other 2 to just sit back and let the other win.)

DeletedUser8562

Defeating one or 2 alliances doesn't constitute winning. Y'all forget sometimes that this server still has over a year to go till an actual winner is declared and yea some of these people will be around in the end but i can almost guarantee half of the alliance out there now will change in someway. And if POW or burb gets " beaten" the players can still remain and can go to other alliances Who haven't been and then this whole thing will start all over again.

(also some of you who are new to the game dont know and some who aren't may have forgotten the Coalition will never fully win unless they wipe every red off the map which will never happen. When WW roll around they will all have to fight each other and even the 3 legions will have to unless they expect the other 2 to just sit back and let the other win.)

theres a way for them all to build wonders, but i wont tell em

DeletedUser

Exactly my point. You cannot say WK will fall apart next, unless PoW and Burb have already been defeated, which has not happened. WK, PoW, and Burb (and RIOT) all fight together, so you have to defeat the unit to take out one or the other. Anyone who looks at a map can see that WK and PoW have cities interspersed, My point is, that your prediction relies only on "we took this many cities" and "look how far they have been pushed back". WK may have been pushed back, but anyone starting in the position they were in would have been. They are more powerful now that they were before. Therefore, your prediction is unfounded.

DeletedUser9651

we have been talking we believe by inactivity and people that sim and don't do much and don't care much that by the time ww comes about well be one ally and were all better friends than u may think

Exactly my point. You cannot say WK will fall apart next, unless PoW and Burb have already been defeated, which has not happened. WK, PoW, and Burb (and RIOT) all fight together, so you have to defeat the unit to take out one or the other. Anyone who looks at a map can see that WK and PoW have cities interspersed, My point is, that your prediction relies only on "we took this many cities" and "look how far they have been pushed back". WK may have been pushed back, but anyone starting in the position they were in would have been. They are more powerful now that they were before. Therefore, your prediction is unfounded.

na my prediction is simply that well win bty congrats to pow and burb for running a coordinated attack and taking a couple cities congrats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have been talking we believe by inactivity and people that sim and don't do much and don't care much that by the time ww comes about well be one ally and were all better friends than u may think

na my prediction is simply that well win bty congrats to pow and burb for running a coordinated attack and taking a couple cities congrats

And you may very well win. There are months left to decide that, so I'm not going to stick my neck out predicting things like that when it is much too early to decide such things. A lot can happen in a week, let alone months. My only point here was that your prediction that WK would be the next to fall apart is unfounded, so I'm finished.

DeletedUser

Delphi Times online edition says the War Kings are really War Queens. I guess all the jacks are in their boxes and the clowns have all gone to bed....