Infection- (selective Premade)

DeletedUser10179

Infection
When I say "selective Premade" I mean selective. I am looking for 20 or less experienced players.

images_zps48361906.jpeg

Alliance-​

We will be offensive and control out territory which will be North East, we will control territory and hold a tight core of 1/4 of the ocean or a little more or less. I would like this ocean to be populated for farms. We will have our NAPS but not until a couple weeks into the world. Any alliance looking for pacts will be denied.

My experience-
I have played in a total of 8 worlds started in Greek and En servers but moved to Us servers on Upsilon. I have reached all the requirements to be a member of the alliances. I would never start an alliance unless I had experience, but I like to have fun playing (fun to me is conquering players). I am an Offense based player and will only except offensive players.​

Requirements For Membership-

I will be able to recognize good players and use GrepoPointel for stats.

If you are interested fill out this Information along with telling me if you meet the requirements.

Game Name:
Skype Name (if you have one):
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me:
# of worlds (must be less than 2):
Most Points (must be over 300k):
Most ABP (must be over 150k)
Revolt experience:
Years of experience (must be 2+):

Thanks if you either miss a requirement or have a question about the requirement let me know by posting here and I will answer your question or determine wether you can join or not. If you think you have what it takes to be a council member or leader let me know and I will put you on the consideration list.

Leader/ Council Consideration List
XpertGreek

Member List
XpertGreek
SousaGenius01
White Khalifa
Amirashah
Oliver Clothesoff
hunyuk
Fire2337
Desire
smmclean
Firebrand
rclay321
Texan12
David M. Silva

I am looking forward to those who think we will fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be interested in joining here if I join this world.
Game Name: SousaGenius01
Skype Name: Eric Sousa
# of worlds: 2 big this and knossos are my two main ones and I am on a lot.
Most points: Not sure but defenitly above 300k
Most ABP: Over 100k around 150k or 200k is my most.
Revolt experience: I have played some revolt worlds and have good expereince with them.
Years of experience: 4
Other: I am a very offensive player.

DeletedUser10179

Thanks Kyle. Hope you and the vipers are doing alright in Knossos, I heard about you guys.

DeletedUser9662

Thanks Kyle. Hope you and the vipers are doing alright in Knossos, I heard about you guys.

We are doing well, about to do something huge soon, but anyway before I get yelled at for spam, who else will be joining?

DeletedUser10179

Just keep checking out the list, I will add to it on who PM'd me.

DeletedUser

Game Name:White Khalifa
Skype Name (if you have one):White.Khalifa
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me:none
# of worlds (must be less than 2): knosses my primary
Most Points (must be over 300k):geting there ^_^
Most ABP (must be over 150k): Getting there
Revolt experience:juktas
Years of experience (must be 2+):1.5 months o_O
may or may not join... my knossos comes first. gotta stay at the top =P if i qualify ( even tho the only requirement i meet happens to be the skype name ^_^ ) i will make a decision closer to when the world comes out.

~whitey

DeletedUser5088

Game Name:White Khalifa
Skype Name (if you have one):White.Khalifa
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me:none
# of worlds (must be less than 2): knosses my primary
Most Points (must be over 300k):geting there ^_^
Most ABP (must be over 150k): Getting there
Revolt experience:juktas
Years of experience (must be 2+):1.5 months o_O
may or may not join... my knossos comes first. gotta stay at the top =P if i qualify ( even tho the only requirement i meet happens to be the skype name ^_^ ) i will make a decision closer to when the world comes out.

~whitey

I see how it is Whitey -_-

DeletedUser10179

Calm down folks! These are good settings, let Whitey use them to his advantage. Juktas wasn't the best world anyways.

DeletedUser

Game Name: amirashah
Skype Name (if you have one): amir-grep
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: amirashah, moserty, wonderfish and several more (all of EN, only amirasah is on US)
# of worlds (must be less than 2): this will be my second
Most Points (must be over 300k): 1.5 million-ish (180 cities)
Most ABP (must be over 150k): at the very least 800k (can't remember exactly)
Revolt experience: Theta EN speed 3 morale revolt, that is where I got 180 cities. I held a top 10 spot for a majority of the world. Omicron speed 2, morale, revolt, was top 10 for several months, got to 80-ish cities before I left.
Years of experience (must be 2+): 4 years staring with EN Delta.

DeletedUser10179

amirashah you exceed my expectations. I may eventually consider you for a leadership position or a position in general.

DeletedUser

I don't have time to play as much as I have in the past, but I am still a great team player. you can look through my stats on gythium to see how I play now days.

http://www.us.grepostats.com/world/us31/player/201143

hit me up on skype so we can chat and be ready for the new world. I like the sound of this alliance and think it would be a fun change from the semi-MRA I run that is killing it on gythium. I run my alliance on Gythium and took them from an alliance everyone thought was done to the #2 alliance and one of the few alliances that still have a shot at the world. I can do about whatever you need me to do save I am not sleeping at the time :p

DeletedUser10179

Ok I will message you in Skype, we can get chatting away. You seem like an active player even when you don't have as much time as you used to. It is great to have you on Infection.

DeletedUser

Glad to be here! Looking forward to some fun battles! I was mostly saying don't expect me to be top 10 in points :p

DeletedUser10179

Oh there will be plenty of battles... that I can assure you.

DeletedUser3730

Goodluck! Your Alliance will do well. I may join or not, if I do I'll fill out the questions.

DeletedUser10179

Ok, sounds good Texan... Just another announcement.

I am only looking for offense based players. If you ike to or do a lot of summing then you will be gone in a heart beat if you lie and claim you are an offense style player.