News Letter: Get Your SUNDAY PAPER!

DeletedUser

I would like to start a News Letter for the first few weeks...if there hasn't been anyone who has taken this up. Let me know if you have or not...

DeletedUser

I'd personally approve of it as long as it remained completely unbiased, and contained as many facts (with sourced material) as possible.

+1

DeletedUser

WEll...lol,.. of course it would not be biased..I would only omit profanity...I'm just not sure who the leaders are...should I do top 5 or top 8 alliances?

DeletedUser

WEll...lol,.. of course it would not be biased..I would only omit profanity...I'm just not sure who the leaders are...should I do top 5 or top 8 alliances?
I only brought it up due to all the "We're #1" posts from this section of the forum. Simply ensure quality evidence is quoted and included. Pictures would be a bonus.

As far as number of Alliances, typically the more the merrier. However, having a select bunch of Alliances (say 5 for instance) would allow you to expand on them far easier than 8, 10, 12+, etc. Start small, and work your way out. In this particular case, less is more.

DeletedUser

So, who are the founders of the top 5-8 alliances? LOL...thats what I need help with..I've seen enough news letters in my day to write one :)

DeletedUser

Well, since it would be your creation, toobe, you should go with your own vision of it. Being as fair and objective as you can be, of course, it is still your own expression of what a newspaper should be. And have fun with it, don't be intimidated by having to live up to someone else's standards. It will be your effort going into it. Good luck! I look forward to reading it. :)

DeletedUser3730

All I know is:
#4 AOH- Petrika Grosi
#7 EOTT- Corthimus

DeletedUser

:) Those are the easy ones as they are stated in the member section...the others...I'm not so sure, guess I will have to do some digging. This is solely to make this world more fun.

DeletedUser

Please know...this is very early in this world.. I want to get some facts and figures down... I have had quite a good response from most leaders...but, will not post it till SUNDAY, since this is a Sunday Paper :) anyhow, I thought I'd make it fun and invite my personal friend and an astonishing great leader to be interviewed. I hope you enjoy the prequel to this Sunday...Wow, you guys are in for a treat!

DeletedUser

1. Tell us a little bit about your alliance, history, members, etc.

2. What are your alliance goals?

3. Who are you currently at war with? Are you threatened/intimidated by them?

4. What alliance/s do you believe have the most potential in this world?

5. Do you have any future predictions for the ocean around you? Or this world's top alliances?

6. Funniest Moments in Grepo?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is from "Al the Conqueor" founder of "The Horsemen" (my alliance :)

1. The Horsemen are made up of very experienced players from other servers, some like myself have several worlds of experience. Most here so far are together in World MU, All very good warriors so if you come at us better bring it..

2. Besides dominating this server, well South East 55 is where we are located so any island
near us will turn blue :)....

3. Current Enemies: IronBound, Blood Money, Sim City 3000 BC, Outlaw Alliance, Halfbloods...

The alliances i listed above pose no immediate threat, save Sim City 3000 BC (only due to their proximity to us). A few alliances tried to intimidate us but once they realized who we were the tune changed real quick.
What everyone has to realize is The Horsemen are out for blood and we will ride through you if needed. We have a few alliances we pacted with that share our goals..

4. ACE OF HEARTS are solid i know a lot of those guys and gals, Catalyst look good as well. Early on HYDRA is doing well but it is way to early to say, a lot of things change in GREPO.. If i forgot to list our alliance it is only bc i was being nice JK. We have tremendous upside and i am looking forward to the days ahead..

5. Well i covered it a bit in my previous statement, too early to predict things but yes a few alliances i have my eye on lets just say.. For our ocean well i hope to turn it Blue of course..

6. Geez funniest momment wow, so many. Well i guess i could go the way of making fun of myself so i will give 2.

First is well when i was a noob, i accidently killed 3 friendly cses the same night read the thread wrong, i thought it was hillarious but others did not :( of course it was accidental though...

DeletedUser7992

I would like to start a News Letter for the first few weeks...if there hasn't been anyone who has taken this up. Let me know if you have or not...

we are going to need you to get this done by sunday,,,or i will hunt you down.. it may take a few weeks to get where you are but i will doit !!

DeletedUser

You are right,...I can't be on much Sunday, (I apologize to the founders as I said it would be posted Sunday) so I am going to post all the replies I have received, which was a good majority of the leaders. There was only one leader who didn't want to have any fun, YOU guessed it, Mr. AlphaV himself.

Please remember, this is just the first one, and I wanted to give everyone a history of alliances and who the leaders are and discover a bit about their personalities. Please do not bash or talk "smack" in this thread. I believe there is another thread for that. I will post them as I slowly in the next two hours in no particular order.