Fun Facts about the Summit

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I like being funny, I like spamming, I like parties and having fun while doing it

Me too. See, if I'd met you instead of some of these other blustering chodes, I might have wound up in RA early on.

DeletedUser5088

Personally, I think it's awesome that the Biggest, Baddest, Most Powerful, Unstoppable, Mightiest Alliance On The Server is crying on the forum about some little pissant bunch that they just can't seem to crack.

I mean, I get that every other bunch that you interacted with folded like a cheap suit the first time you rattled a lightship at them, but come on. You had to figure that every quality player who turned you down flat when you invited them to your alliance would eventually consolidate in one place...

idk where you got the impression that this is a whining thread. This is just a fun thread, to have a few laughs

DeletedUser

idk where you got the impression that this is a whining thread. This is just a fun thread, to have a few laughs

Well, you have laughs, I have laughs, Kyle has laughs, but King Nothing and niko.suave and the rest all woof like JYD's...

PS: All these little nicknames are a LOT funnier if you click on them. Enjoy my jokes too, while I enjoy yours. ;)

DeletedUser

More fun facts:

1. Typically at The Summit of a mountain the atmosphere contains very low oxygen content, making it quite difficult to think properly or even survive without aid

2. The Summit of a mountain is also quite windy and slippery, thus it is quite easy to fall

3. But alas, a Summit need not refer to a mountain, it could also refer to a hill, in which case the fall wouldn't be far at all :)

All I could think of in 5 minutes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, nice fun facts, hopefully Dorks enjoyed your fun facts like he said he would.