Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And DarkGunXSword, you said:

Honestly though, if you plan on talking smack on a player, do it on the battlefield. Not here, where words is just another meaningless thing in the air.

But yet you keep replying to this 'meaningless words' lol Make up your mind.

Looks like your teachings of buying as many city slots as you can is working, I mean BLKZEUS1 is following your foot steps. You must be proud, huh?
ranks 4 in Delphi, He has 34 cities, just as much as you but ranking 27 in fighting BP. LOL way less than most of the players with less cities. Great Job DarkGun!! Keep teaching them how to buy the way to the top instead of fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You said you buy gold, so it's NOT impossible for you to use the Olympic games. Also, just because you've never SEEN city festivals, victory processions and theater plays being ran all the time, doesn't mean that it couldn't surpass you. It's even cheaper resource wise to be running those things instead of just constantly fighting, unless you're a DLU player protecting players with a 25 wall. If that's how you want to get your CP, through defensive BP, that's fine, but don't say that the only way players are doing better than you is by using gold if you don't have all the facts in front of you. Simply being ignorant does not make you a winner in a discussion.

Lol and Pinocchio's nose doesn't grow when he tells a lie. Who are you referring to in Delphi who has 30 or more cities and has not purchased culture points? All of them. One. Or what I claim none.

Again nothing against gold and those who use it? Gun are you claiming you never bought a culture point?

Well this thread is titled war. It's quickly becoming the trash talk room. But what would a war be with out tossing back and forth some words.

Back to the subject of war. The world is very exciting I would love to see it grow and have more alliances fight there way from the rim to the core. Things seem to be picking up hope everyone can handle the heat.

-Stim

DeletedUser

Talk Is cheap

And DarkGunXSword, you said:

But yet you keep replying to this 'meaningless words' lol Make up your mind.

Looks like your teachings of buying as many city slots as you can is working, I mean BLKZEUS1 is following your foot steps. You must be proud, huh?
ranks 4 in Delphi, He has 34 cities, just as much as you but ranking 27 in fighting BP. LOL way less than most of the players with less cities. Great Job DarkGun!! Keep teaching them how to buy the way to the top instead of fighting.

Del Rey...I follow in nobodies foot steps.....yeah I'm ranked 27 as a fighter..But #11 as a attacker....Not my problem that you get hit in the mouth more than me :p

With that said "Bring it on the Battlefield"......way confident in my game ..Thanks for bringing attention to yourself....guess we need to take a few more of your cities...

DeletedUser

Welcome to the jungle.

Yes, we've got and fun and games now don't we? That pact request was gold you say? Is everything for sale these days even in Grepolis?

So many questions but I am of no interest to you...

DeletedUser

i think (i hope) it was sarcasm ;)
He was clear that he does this only in his Divine Envoy nuke cities.

Me? I go for the Library (so I can get Cryptography AND Meteorology) and the Oracle in every city. Make sure the noobs know this is the best strategy (unless you plan on taking their city...)

I hope you read that sarcastically. I think.

DeletedUser8562

He was clear that he does this only in his Divine Envoy nuke cities.

Me? I go for the Library (so I can get Cryptography AND Meteorology) and the Oracle in every city. Make sure the noobs know this is the best strategy (unless you plan on taking their city...)

I hope you read that sarcastically. I think.

envoys are actually quite useful. to kill!

DeletedUser

Hey all anyone know the world status. what are some of the other wars out there other than the big one? there has to be a few smaller groups of people trying to make a name for themselves.

any other war out there besides
P.B.W.R vs Coalition

DeletedUser

Coalition vs White Lobos has started,

Coalition is cocky for the most part/ White Lobos (that's me) are confident for the most part.

Coalition's weakest players talk the most smack. Very entertaining.

This is OC73

DeletedUser

It's good to hear there are other wars out there. Best of luck to you. It's very nice to see an alliance fighting from the rim, this will help keep this world exciting and alive. You guys seem to have a nice hold in o73. hope to see your city counts grow.

DeletedUser

Coalition is cocky for the most part/ White Lobos (that's me) are confident for the most part.

This is OC73

Yes, best of luck to you. They have been siting high and dry for too long, and forget what defense is like. :D

DeletedUser8562

This is OC73

drew is this the legion huge coallition? or another?

DeletedUser

oh yes, the Legions are hammering me. it's me and 5 rookies versus.... I lost count. we are definitely not winning the ground war but my troops keep saying bring it on! one of my guys says, "I'll send to minotaurs at 'em. that will hurt right?" I said yes, that will hurt. hurt the minotaurs!

5 dead or bounced CS sounds good but 5 cities lost by me sounds less than even. who will we fight out here if they consume us? prmises to move me to the front line where the White Lobos can really show their teeth I suppose. check-mate, I'll try to find you!

PS - you were/are in Zeta?

DeletedUser8562

oh yes, the Legions are hammering me. it's me and 5 rookies versus.... I lost count. we are definitely not winning the ground war but my troops keep saying bring it on! one of my guys says, "I'll send to minotaurs at 'em. that will hurt right?" I said yes, that will hurt. hurt the minotaurs!

5 dead or bounced CS sounds good but 5 cities lost by me sounds less than even. who will we fight out here if they consume us? prmises to move me to the front line where the White Lobos can really show their teeth I suppose. check-mate, I'll try to find you!

PS - you were/are in Zeta?

you if u get consumed, come on and relocate to ocean 44! lol

and no i wasnt on us. zeta

DeletedUser

Well it has been a little quite on the forums... but rumor has it that the 'great' DarkGunXSword was banned for cheating? Wow what a great leader the Legions had.. :eek: thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7582

Well it has been a little quite on the forums... but rumor has it that the 'great' DarkGunXSword was banned for cheating? Wow what a great leader the Legions had.. :eek: thisisgrepolis

You need to fire your spy, Dark wasn't the leader.

He was just a guy who spent about a million dollars and his knowledge of the game was, ironically, inversely proportionate to his points.