Most Experienced Players in Knossos

DeletedUser

Experience doesn't come from points.

Hands down, unless someone has been here longer than en4 Delta. I'm the most experienced player here.

what was your account name or alliance in en4?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spartan don't you realize this is his first time playing grepolis since he won't tell people his accounts!

DeletedUser10048

yeah.
My list would be
Exit Strategy
zero point
supafletch

Damn why doesn't this forum do Reps as you would be getting a big + Rep from moi.

I would tell you my list however its not for me to give away the identities if they've created a new name/alias.

What I will leave you with is "Exit Strategy" is easily the most recognisable and rightly so he's a beast of a player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Damn why doesn't this forum do Reps as you would be getting a big + Rep from moi.

I would tell you my list however its not for me to give away the identities if they've created a new name/alias.

What I will leave you with is "Exit Strategy" is easily the most recognisable and rightly so he's a beast of a player.

People apparently abuse the +rep system, so they took it down

DeletedUser

So we all agree that Exit is the best on the list then, but who would be second?

DeletedUser

Theres others that should be in the list, oh and think he may have been referring to me (not too sure) ha!

Ohh nice to meet you then haha. You have been playing grepolis for a while then I am guessing.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am pretty sure he also holds a ton of experience on En. servers which are much more difficult.

DeletedUser

Not always childress but if you talk with most of the great players in Us. they came from En. so many goos players play or played on En. servers.

DeletedUser10048

How are they more difficult?

The intensity and aggressiveness of EN servers way outshines US, the worlds generally are rammed within hours. I remember when EN Cythera was launched players were rejected as there was no space, the server went into meltdown and couldn't handle the activeness.

The worlds are rammed with hardcore highly experienced players, and the nOObs of the world rarely last.

The advice for new players on the EN servers is to learn the game on a slow world or US servers ETC

On a positive note and I mentioned it on a previous thread, this world is crammed with EN players that have changed their name so it should make for a entertaining time with plenty of PnP's if you do them on these externals

DeletedUser

The intensity and aggressiveness of EN servers way outshines US, the worlds generally are rammed within hours. I remember when EN Cythera was launched players were rejected as there was no space, the server went into meltdown and couldn't handle the activeness.

The worlds are rammed with hardcore highly experienced players, and the nOObs of the world rarely last.

The advice for new players on the EN servers is to learn the game on a slow world or US servers ETC

On a positive note and I mentioned it on a previous thread, this world is crammed with EN players that have changed their name so it should make for a entertaining time with plenty of PnP's if you do them on these externals

sounds like a place i could get used to lol. I like competitive people and groups like that. makes it more fun and entertaining when i am Expanding.

DeletedUser10048

sounds like a place i could get used to lol. I like competitive people and groups like that. makes it more fun and entertaining when i am Expanding.

I would recommend giving it a go and see for yourself, what I stated above is just my own opinion.

DeletedUser8870

i got my hand dirty on en servers about three years ago, and I can concur they are much much more aggressive and fast paced than the us servers where i was alliance was conquesting 20 plus a day while losing 5 plus a day, it was hard and fast trying to keep up with all the action.

DeletedUser10048

US35 Knossos and EN78 Olynthus were both created on April 29th, and the two worlds have almost identical settings (conquest/speed 3/unit speed 2). If you think they're doing much better on the English servers, then I have news for you: They don't.

However look at the alliance capping much harder to get those points when your nearly half the players down